of November 16, 2018 No. 1379
About approval of Rules of determination of critical parameters of traffic and conducting their accounting
According to article 10 of the Federal law "About the Organization of Traffic in the Russian Federation and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of determination of critical parameters of traffic and conducting their accounting.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of entry into force of the Federal Law "About the Organization of Traffic in the Russian Federation and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation".
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 16, 2018 No. 1379
1. These rules establish procedure for determination of critical parameters of traffic under the organization of traffic and procedure for conducting their accounting.
2. Treat critical parameters of traffic:
a) the parameters characterizing traffic (intensity of traffic, structure of vehicles, average speed of movement of vehicles, the average number of vehicles in movement falling on one kilometer of driving lane (traffic density), road capacity).
Intensity of traffic is determined by the number of the vehicles and (or) pedestrians passing for unit of time in one direction on certain road stretch (traffic load of vehicles, traffic load of pedestrians respectively).
The structure of vehicles is determined by the number of the vehicles of each settlement category (cars, motorcycles, cargo vehicles, road trains, buses) which proceeded for unit of time in one direction on road stretch.
Average speed of movement of vehicles is determined by the size equal to arithmetic average to value of motion speeds of the vehicles which proceeded in one direction on road stretch.
Traffic density is determined by the size equal to the relation of intensity of traffic to the average speed of movement of vehicles falling on one kilometer of driving lane.
Road capacity is determined by peak value of traffic load of vehicles in one direction on certain road stretch on condition of traffic safety control. Value of road capacity is determined by the approved project of the organization of traffic;
b) the parameters of efficiency of the organization of traffic characterizing loss of time (delay) in movement of vehicles and (or) pedestrians who are determined:
average delay of vehicles in movement on road stretch;
the temporary index expressing specific losses of time of the vehicle per unit of time of movement of the vehicle;
the traffic service level representing the indicator expressing the relation of average speed of movement of vehicles to the speed of vehicles in the conditions of free movement according to appendix;
the indicator of congestion of roads expressing share of time during which on road stretch the traffic conditions corresponding to the unsatisfactory service level of traffic provided by appendix to these rules remain;
the buffer index reflecting the specific additional costs of time of movement of the vehicle caused by unpredictability of traffic conditions and calculated as the movement time relation on road stretch to the average time of movement on this road stretch which does not exceed 85 percent of the inspected drives of vehicles on this road stretch.
3. Critical parameters of traffic are determined by means of implementation of actions by collection of their values (further - traffic inspection) when implementing monitoring of traffic and by means of processing of results of inspection of traffic. The measured and calculated values of critical parameters of traffic are subject to accumulating and the analysis as a part of accounting data on critical parameters of traffic.
4. The procedure for monitoring of traffic is established by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation.
5. Critical parameters of traffic are subject to determination in the relation:
a) highways I, II and III of categories in the mezhselenny territories in borders of municipal districts;
b) roads and their certain sites and sets of the adjacent (adjoining) sections of roads in borders of city districts, residential locations, separate functional and (or) territorial zones in their structure.
6. Calculation of values of the critical parameters of traffic specified in Item 2 of these rules is performed taking into account the methodical recommendations about development and implementation of actions about the organization of traffic approved by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation.
7. Accounting of critical parameters of traffic consists in accumulating of data on results of determination of values of critical parameters of traffic, their direction to the operator of information and analytical control system on transport and is performed:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.