of July 18, 2018 No. 853
About approval of Rules of provision of access to infrastructure of power generation facility
According to Item 3 parts two of article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About access to construction objects, transport, power industry for the purpose of development of telecommunication networks" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Rules of provision of access to infrastructure of power generation facility which are attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 18, 2018 No. 853
1. These Rules establish general procedure of access to infrastructure of power generation facilities, irrespective of pattern of ownership, for placement of technical means of telecommunications and order of interaction of the owner (owner) of infrastructure of power generation facility (further - the owner (owner) and the customer of access to infrastructure of power generation facility (further - the customer).
2. The terms used in these rules have such value:
the owner of technical means of telecommunications - the subject of managing (operator, provider of telecommunications), in property (ownership) of which there are technical means of telecommunications;
electricity transmission aerial lines - electricity transmission aerial lines with bare wires, electricity transmission aerial lines tension of 0,4 of kV with insulated wires, aerial lines of electricity transmission of 6 (10) kV with wires with protective coating.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About access to construction objects, transport, power industry for the purpose of development of telecommunication networks" (further - the Law) and the Law of Ukraine "About telecommunications".
Procedure for the address of the customer to the owner (owner) on receipt of access to infrastructure of power generation facility
3. For receipt of access to infrastructure of power generation facility the customer submits to the owner (owner) the written application about receipt of access to infrastructure of power generation facility (further - the statement). The statement is registered with assignment to it personal number.
4. Are specified in the statement by the customer:
1) the name (surname, name, middle name), the location (place of registration) and the postal address of the owner of technical means of telecommunications, code according to EGRPOU (for the legal entity), registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer or series and passport number (for physical persons which because of the religious beliefs refused adoption of registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer and reported about it to the relevant monitoring body and have mark in the passport about the right to make payments on series and passport number) and the location from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, physical persons entrepreneurs and public forming, number in the register of operators, providers of telecommunications, the e-mail address, phone numbers;
2) the name and type of technical means of telecommunications, the approximate scheme of placement of telecommunication networks (trass of passing of telecommunication network and the location of its separate elements) on power generation facility, capacity of the active equipment demanding power supply from power networks, the place of possible installation of such equipment and, in case of availability, the address of such power generation facility;
3) details for the message on provision of the invoice for payment of services in development and issue of specifications on access to elements of infrastructure of power generation facility (further - specifications);
4) date and time of carrying out preliminary examination of infrastructure of power generation facility and method of receipt of information (by mail, the telefax, e-mail) about infrastructure of power generation facility for the purpose of determination of its suitability for placement of technical means of telecommunications (in case of need);
5) at agreement signature stage the customer confers the documents confirming powers of the person, signing the agreement.
5. In case of compliance of information specified in the statement, to requirements of these rules, the owner (owner) within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the statement shall:
report to the customer about date and time of preliminary examination and to provide information on infrastructure of power generation facility (in case of availability of the corresponding request);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.