of December 27, 2001 No. 1764
About approval of the Procedure for public financing of capital construction
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for public financing of capital construction it (is applied).
2. To the ministries, other central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations:
during preparation of offers on 2002 and the next years concerning distribution of the state capital investments for the corresponding year to be guided by requirements of the Procedure approved by this resolution;
bring in three-months time the decisions into accord with this resolution.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 7, 1998 No. 461 "About approval of the Procedure for financing of construction of facilities that it is performed by the companies, organizations and the organizations of non-state pattern of ownership, by fund for implementation of measures for mitigation of consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash and social protection of the population" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1998, No. 14, the Art. 533).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2001, No. 1764
1. This Procedure determines funding mechanism for capital construction at the expense of means of the government budget for the purpose of ensuring target and effective use of public funds.
2. In this Procedure for concept are used in the following value:
capital construction - process of creation new, and also expansion, reconstruction, technical retrofitting of operating plants, subjects to production and non-productive appointment, start-up complexes (taking into account project works, tendering (tenders) in construction, preservation, degreasing of objects, contents of directorates of the companies under construction, and also acquisition of the processing equipment which is not entering the estimate of objects);
the state capital investments - the means of the government budget provided on financing of capital construction;
the mixed capital investments - the investments directed to financing of capital construction in which total amount there is share of the state capital investments;
subject to production appointment - object of the sphere of production of goods (the industry, agricultural industry, transport and communication, construction, trade, public catering, material logistics and sale);
subject to non-productive appointment - object of housing and municipal services, institutions of health care, physical culture, social security, education, culture, art, the research and other organizations connected with development of science, and also monuments and monuments;
the customer - legal entity or physical person which orders performance of works, delivery of products, the provision of services connected with capital construction organizes tendering (tenders), signs contracts (contracts), controls the course of construction and exercises technical supervision of it, carries out calculations for the delivered products, the performed works, the provided services, accepts the finished works;
technical retrofitting of operating plants - complex of actions for increase in technical and economic level of separate productions, shops and sites based on implementation of the advanced equipment and technology, mechanization and automation of production, upgrade and replacement of obsolete and physically worn-out equipment by new more productive. Technical retrofitting is performed without expansion of floor spaces;
expansion of operating plants - construction new and expansion of the existing certain shops and objects of the basic, the subsidiary and serving purpose in the territory of operating plants for the purpose of creation of additional or new production capacities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.