It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 7, 2018 No. 535
of October 31, 2018 No. 519
About the State program of development and implementation of information and communication technologies in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2020
According to article 13 of the constitutional Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the State program of development and implementation of information and communication technologies in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2020 and the actions plan on its realization (are applied).
2. To executive office of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Tax Committee under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Communication service under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, to Head department on protection of the state secrets under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, to other ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government:
- provide financing of program implementation in 2018 at the expense of the provided means;
- to involve the help of the international financial institutions to financing of the actions plan of program implementation;
- each six months inform the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the performed works, the available difficulties and ways of their decision.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, considering real opportunities of the government budget in 2019-2020, to separately provide the expenses connected with accomplishment of the actions plan of program implementation.
4. Recommend to National Bank of Tajikistan, to government savings bank of the Republic of Tajikistan Amonatbank and other credit institutions to take part in program implementation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Tajikistan the curator of industry.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 31, 2018 No. 519
1. Modern development of the information technology sphere is one of the major factors in ensuring effective functioning of economy of the countries and requirements satisfaction of their population. Priority development of electronic services allowed many states of the Commonwealth of Independent States to overcome gap in levels of social and economic development in comparison with the leading (developed) countries. Forming of information society is provided with availability of the developed human capital, high scientific potential, system of the state support of development of information and communication technologies.
2. The main priorities of the State program of development and implementation of information and communication technologies in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2020 (further the Program) are implementation in activities of state bodies of the modern information and communication technologies providing development and upgrade of interdepartmental information systems, effective interdepartmental data exchange and transfer in electronic form of the majority of the services rendered to the population.
3. All existing and developed state, industry, regional concepts, strategy, programs and development plans for information and communication technologies of the state bodies creating infrastructure of the electronic government and provision of electronic services to the population will be based on this Program.
4. Successful forming of information society restrains number of factors for which elimination it is necessary:
- accelerate creation of infrastructure for provision of electronic services by state bodies with use of means of the electronic digital signature;
- develop export-oriented industry of services in information technology field;
- expand representative office of the state, business, public associations on the Internet;
- take measures for increase in level of computer literacy of government employees and the population in general;
- provide effective application of modern opportunities of information and communication technologies in case of the solution of tasks in the field of employment of the population;
- enhance system of interaction of the state and business in the field of informatization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.