of November 6, 2018 No. 1529, on November 6, 2018 No. 60
About approval of criteria for evaluation of risk degree and checking sheets in the field of notarial activities
1) criteria for evaluation of degree of risks in the field of notarial activities, according to appendix 1 to this joint order;
2) checking leaf of activities of notaries public, according to appendix 2 to this joint order;
3) checking leaf of activities of officials of offices of akims of the cities of district value, settlements, villages, the rural districts authorized on making of notarial actions according to appendix 3 to this joint order;
4) checking leaf of activities of the notaries who are engaged in private practice (private notaries) according to appendix 4 to this joint order;
5) checking leaf of activities of territorial notarial chambers, according to appendix 5 to this joint order.
3. To provide to department of registration service and organization of legal services of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this joint order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this joint order on the supervising deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.