of November 2, 2018 No. 519
About approval of the Program of statistical works for 2019
For the purpose of determination of structure and content of statistical works for 2019, according to article 14 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the state statistics" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Program of statistical works for 2019 (further - the Program) according to appendix.
2. To represent to the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, local public administrations, local government bodies and business entities (in coordination) to relevant organs of the state statistics statistical and administrative data in the terms provided by the Program.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to make financing of statistical works within the means of National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic provided by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2019 and the forecast for 2020-2021".
- The order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About entering of amendment into the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About Programmestatistichesky of works for 2016" of October 13, 2015 No. 708" of March 14, 2016 No. 121;
- The order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Program of statistical works for 2017" of November 23, 2016 No. 617.
6. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of economy and investment of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 2, 2018 No. 519
The program of statistical works for 2019 (further - the Program) contains list of statistical works on all main directions of statistical activities, the new methodological developments planned to the edition statistical collections and publications, the mechanism of the international and interdepartmental interaction, implementation of information technologies.
The program considers information needs of the central and regional state bodies.
Statistical works provide the following levels of development: republic, cities of Bishkek and Osh, areas, areas, cities and ayylny aimags.
The program is directed to coordination of the statistical activities performed by National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Natsstatky) and other state bodies and local government bodies. In the Program the statistical works planned to accomplishment by state bodies, offices of plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas, local public administrations, local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic and also business entities are determined by the questions carried by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic to their competence.
In 2019 Natsstatkomom is planned realization of new statistical works, such as experimental calculations of tables of resources and use for 2016-2017, number of the persons which underwent to violence (including tortures), who asked in the organization of health care for medical care in the Kyrgyz Republic, carrying out pilot (trial) population census and housing stock in the territory of the Chuya district and the city of Tokmok of Chuy Region.
For the purpose of ensuring confidentiality of information obtained from respondents (legal entities, their branches and representations, and also physical persons), bodies of the state statistics use it only in the statistical purposes and bear the personal responsibility for its disclosure according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.