of September 28, 2018 No. 1464
About approval of the Standard charter of chamber of legal consultants
According to the subitem 17) of articles 23 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About lawyer activities and legal aid" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard charter of chamber of legal consultants.
2. To provide to department of registration service and organization of legal services of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 1464 of September 28, 2018
1. "Chamber of legal consultants" (further – Chamber) is, the organization based on obligatory membership created for the purpose of regulation of activities for rendering legal aid and control of activities of the members regarding observance of requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan by them about lawyer activities and legal aid, rules and standards of Chamber, the Code of professional ethics included in the register of chambers of legal consultants combining at least fifty legal consultants on the terms of membership.
2. The chamber is non-profit organization, has in property or in operational management the isolated property, separate balance or the estimate; open accounts in banks in the procedure established by the legislation; can acquire and perform the property and personal non-property rights; has seal, stamps and forms with full name of the organization in the state and Russian languages, and also emblem (symbolics) registered in accordance with the established procedure; be claimant and the defendant in court.
3. The chamber is formed and operates on the principles of legality, equality and voluntary declaration of will of his members, publicity, self-government and self-financing.
4. In the activities the Chamber is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About lawyer activities and legal aid", "About non-profit organizations", "About self-regulation", both other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan and this Charter.
5. Full name of Chamber:
on state языке___________________________________________________________;
in Russian –______________________________________________________________.
6. Chamber location: ______________________________________________________.
7. The purpose and core activity of Chamber are rendering legal aid for the purpose of protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities.
8. Functions of Chamber:
1) establishes rules of professional behavior and the Code of professional ethics;
2) establishes rules and conditions of admission to membership of chamber;
3) establishes standards of rendering legal aid, criteria of quality of legal aid in coordination with authorized body and provides their execution by members of chamber;
4) is provided by placement at least once a year on the Internet resource of summary and analytical information on the created average cost of the legal services rendered by members of chamber for previous period, since date of the last placement of this information, based on the data provided by members of chamber taking into account requirements about confidentiality;
5) is established by amount and procedure for rendering complex public legal aid;
6) is provided by advanced training of the members according to the approved standards of chamber;
7) will be organized by information and methodical support of members of chamber of legal consultants;
8) represents the interests of the members in state bodies, the non-state organizations, including foreign and international;
9) exercises control of observance by members of chamber of legal consultants of requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on lawyer activities and legal aid, rules and standards of rendering legal aid, the Code of professional ethics;
10) considers questions of involvement of members of chamber of legal consultants to responsibility for violation of requirements of this Law, legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on lawyer activities and legal aid, rules and standards of rendering legal aid, the Code of professional ethics;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.