of October 3, 2018 No. 804
About approval of the Technical regulation on establishment of system for determination of requirements for ecodesign of energy-requiring products
According to part one of article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About technical regulations and assessment of conformity" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Bring in the list of types of products by which bodies of the state market supervision exercise the state market supervision approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 28, 2016 No. 1069 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2017, No. 50, the Art. 1550), change which is applied.
3. To provide to the state agency on energy efficiency and energy saving implementation of the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 3, 2018, No. 804
1. This Technical regulation installs system for determination of requirements for ecodesign of energy-requiring products for the purpose of ensuring free movement of such products in the market of Ukraine.
The technical regulation is developed on the basis of the Directive of the European Parliament and Council 2009/125/EU of October 21, 2009, installing system for determination of requirements for ecodesign which is applied to energy-requiring products.
2. This Technical regulation provides determination of requirements to which there shall correspond energy-requiring products to which action of the corresponding technical regulations concerning establishment of requirements for ecodesign on types of products extends, for their issuance and/or in operation, and also promotes increase in energy efficiency and level of environmental protection, at the same time increasing safety of power supply.
3. Action of this Technical regulation does not extend to vehicles for passenger or freight transportation.
4. This Technical regulation and technical regulations concerning establishment of requirements to ecodesign on types of products do not influence application of the legislation on waste and chemicals and medicines, including about fluorinated greenhouse gases.
3) the requirement to ecodesign - any requirement concerning product or design of product intended for improvement of its ecological characteristics or any requirement to provision of information on ecological aspects of product;
4) the producer - any physical person or legal entity which makes products to which action of this Technical regulation extends and is responsible for their compliance to this Technical regulation for the purpose of placement in the market and/or commissioning under own name of the producer or trademark or for own use by the producer. In the absence of the producer as it is determined in the first offer, or the importer as it is determined in Item 14 of this Technical regulation, any physical person or legal entity which places products in the market and/or puts them into operation according to this Technical regulation is considered the producer;
6) the harmonized European standard - the standard accepted by one of the European standardization organizations on the basis of the request made by the European Commission and number and which name is published in the Official Bulletin of the European Union;
7) design of product - set of processes which will transform legal, technical, functional, market requirements, requirements for safety or other requirements to which the product, in the technical specification shall answer such product;
10) ecological profile - the description of the entrance and output characteristics (such as materials, emissions and waste) connected with product during all its lifecycle which have influence on the surrounding environment and are expressed in physical quantities which can be measured;
12) energy-requiring product (further - product) - any product which consumes energy during its use is introduced into circulation and/or put into operation in Ukraine, and also elements which can be part of products to which action of this Technical regulation extends are introduced into circulation and/or operation as separate parts of product for consumers and ecological characteristics which can be independently estimated;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.