of September 28, 2018 No. 863
About approval of Standard rules of use of the means provided on entertainment costs and regulations of entertainment costs
According to the subitem 356) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 24, 2008 No. 387, I ORDER:
1. Approve Standard rules of use of the means provided on entertainment costs and regulations of entertainment costs according to appendix to this order.
2. To department of the budget legislation of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ernazarova Z. A.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 28, 2018 No. 863
1. These Standard rules of use of the means provided on entertainment costs and regulations of entertainment costs (further - Standard rules) determine standard procedure for use of funds for entertainment costs and regulations of entertainment costs at the expense of means of the local budget.
2. Entertainment costs - the means provided in the local budget for the corresponding financial year and used for acceptance of foreign delegations, holding meetings, conferences, meetings, seminars, festive and official events.
Treat entertainment costs:
1) tenancy for holding action;
2) motor transportation servicing;
3) translation service;
4) official lunches, dinners, buffet receptions;
5) acquisition of souvenirs, mementoes;
6) other costs permitted by the akim of area, city of republican value, the capital.
3. Local executive bodies of areas, cities of republican value, the capital on the basis of these Standard rules are developed and approve procedure for use of the means provided on entertainment costs and regulations of entertainment costs.
4. Assignment from the local budget for entertainment costs is performed based on the corresponding procedure for local executive body of area, the city of republican value, the capital.
5. The basis of assignment for entertainment costs is availability of the following documents:
1) reasons for need of holding action;
2) program of stay of official delegation;
3) plan of preparation of action;
4) data on the number of participants;
5) expense budget with payment under each cost item according to regulations of entertainment costs and the documents confirming amount of costs (costing, price lists and other documents);
6) the conclusion of local authorized body on budget implementation on expense budget.
6. The administrator of local budget programs within 10 calendar days after holding action represents to the relevant local executive body of area, city of republican value, the capital the report on use of the funds allocated for entertainment costs, signed by the first head (person, it replacing), with appendix:
1) the bases for holding action, the expense budget and documents provided by subitems 2) and 4) of Item 5 of these Standard rules;
2) the document confirming the actual number of participants;
3) copies of the documents confirming actual costs on expense budget (receipts, invoices, delivery notes, acts of the performed works (the rendered services) with indication of cost and amount of goods purchased, works and services, the agreement).
7. The need for entertainment costs is determined by local executive body of area, city of republican value, the capital taking into account accomplishment of the assigned functions and powers on the basis of analysis results of need, justification and feasibility of implementation of these costs.
8. Regulations of entertainment costs shall conform to the following requirements:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.