of October 9, 2018 No. 455
About approval of the Instruction about procedure of calculations by means of the bank payment obligation
Based on Article part two 14, of the paragraph of the twenty first 26, Article parts one 39, parts three of article 266-2 of the Bank code of the Republic of Belarus the Board of National Bank of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: Articles
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure of calculations by means of the bank payment obligation.
Vice chairman of the board
S. V. Kalechits
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Belarus of October 9, 2018 No. 455
1. This Instruction determines procedure banks, the non-bank credit and financial organizations of the Republic of Belarus (further - banks) calculations in non-cash form by means of the bank payment obligation.
2. For the purposes of this Instruction following terms have the following values:
basic conditions - the data transferred by the undertaking bank and (or) bank receiver to interbank system of comparison;
the bank payment obligation - the irrevocable and independent obligation of the undertaking bank operating at the request of the client (prikazodatel) or on its own behalf to make payment or to fulfill obligations with payment deferral and to pay at the scheduled time certain amount of money to bank receiver (bank of the beneficiary) based on the established basic conditions or in case of the acceptance of discrepancy of data;
bank receiver - the beneficiary according to the bank payment obligation which is bank of the beneficiary;
the bank of prikazodatel - bank which serves prikazodatel and at the same time can be the undertaking bank;
the beneficiary - the party (the receiver of money) according to the basic agreement (obligation) who is the client of payee bank;
the internal bank payment obligation - the bank payment obligation according to which the undertaking bank and bank receiver are residents of the Republic of Belarus;
data - the information approved by the parties according to the basic agreement (obligation) sent by prikazodatel to the undertaking bank, the beneficiary in bank receiver for the subsequent direction in interbank system of comparison as basic conditions in accordance with the terms of this system;
money - Belarusian rubles or foreign currency;
the client - bank, the legal entity, physical person, the individual entrepreneur, the notary performing notarial activities in notarial bureau (further - the notary), the lawyer performing lawyer activities individually (further - the lawyer), served according to the bank payment obligation;
interbank system of comparison - the information system providing processing of the messages concerning use of the bank payment obligation, automatic comparison of data, the direction of messages to the banks participating in the bank payment obligation;
the international bank payment obligation - the bank payment obligation according to which the undertaking bank and (or) bank receiver are nonresidents of the Republic of Belarus;
the undertaking bank - bank which issues the bank payment obligation at the request of prikazodatel, bank of prikazodatel or on its own behalf;
the basic agreement (obligation) - the agreement signed between prikazodatel and the beneficiary, providing implementation of calculations by means of the bank payment obligation;
prikazodatel - the client at the request of whom the undertaking bank issues the bank payment obligation;
the established basic conditions - the basic conditions which underwent automatic comparison in interbank system of comparison and approved by the banks which confirmed the participation in the bank payment obligation;
fixed term - the term determined for making payment in basic conditions (payment at sight or with payment deferral).
The terms "resident" and "nonresident" are used in the values determined by Items 7, of the 8th article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 22, 2003 "About currency control and currency exchange control" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2003, No. 85, 2/978).
3. When implementing calculations by means of the bank payment obligation banks are guided by the Bank code of the Republic of Belarus, this Instruction, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, regulations of international treaties, the international rules and customs, regulations of the right, applicable to the international bank payment obligations. For automatic comparison of data banks use the corresponding messages in interbank system of comparison.
4. Banks have the right to determine according to the legislation features of implementation of calculations by means of the bank payment obligation regarding the questions which are not settled by this Instruction.
5. When making transactions with the bank payment obligation the banks participating in the bank payment obligation are limited to work with data.
Banks do not bear responsibility for authenticity, accuracy, completeness of the data provided by clients but only provide their exact reflection in case of the subsequent direction in interbank system of comparison.
6. The bank payment obligation is issued by the undertaking bank on its own behalf or at the request of the client (prikazodatel) based on the statement of the client (prikazodatel) or other representative it persons. At the same time if the bank of the client (prikazodatel) is not the undertaking bank, such bank can be the authorized person of the client (prikazodatel).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.