of October 13, 2018 No. UP-5553
About increase in the sizes of the salary, pensions, grants and benefits
For the purpose of increase in the income and level of living of the population, strengthening of the state support of socially vulnerable segments of the population, and also ensuring the advancing increase in the sizes of the salary of low-paid workers:
1. Increase since November 1, 2018 the salary sizes to employees of state-financed organizations, pensions, grants and benefits in time 1,1.
2. Establish since November 1, 2018 in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan the minimum sizes:
the salary - 202 730 sum a month;
old-age pensions - 396 500 sum a month;
benefits to disabled people since the childhood in the amount of 396 500 sum a month;
old-age benefits and to the disabled citizens who do not have necessary length of service in the amount of 243 300 sum a month.
3. Determine that all types of allowances and surcharges to the salary and to pensions, the compensation and other payments established in the relation to minimum wage are made since November 1, 2018 from the size of minimum wage determined by this Decree.
4. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
review since January 1, 2019 tariff coefficients of the Single scale of charges on compensation, having provided the advancing wages rise of low-paid workers by increase in tariff coefficients according to the lower categories of the Single scale of charges on average for 10 percent, including on 1 category - for 15 percent, according to the 2nd category - for 10 percent and to the 3rd category - for 5 percent;
to critically review and enter since January 1, 2019 updated grades in compensation of workers of the end-to-end professions occupied in the organizations containing at the expense of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
provide together with the international financial institutions development and introduction till September 1, 2019 the draft of the Concept of further enhancement of the wages system in state-financed organizations providing closer interrelation of the amount of compensation with its results, complexity and responsibility of the carried-out labor functions.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Finance together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, the organizations financed from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan timely recalculation of the sizes of pensions, grants and official pay rates of employees of state-financed organizations proceeding from provisions of this Decree.
6. To make the expenses connected with wages increase of employees of state-financed organizations, pensions, benefits and grants at the expense of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Recommend to the self-supporting companies and the organizations to make increase in the sizes of the salary according to minimum wage, having provided salary payment not lower than a minimum wage, established by the legislation.
7. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent to bring in the Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, kengasha of People's Deputies of areas and city of Tashkent of the offer on modification of parameters of the relevant budgets for covering of additional expenses with adoption of this Decree.
8. Declare since November 1, 2018 invalid, except for Item 6, the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 2, 2018 No. UP-5469 "About Increase in the Sizes of the Salary, Pensions, Grants and Benefits".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.