of October 3, 2018 No. 823
Some questions of representation and registration of the declaration of compliance of material and technical resources of small productions of wine-making products to requirements of the legislation
According to part four of article 2-2 of the Law of Ukraine "About state regulation of production and the address of alcohol ethyl, cognac and fruit, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve such which are applied:
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except Items 10 - 12 Procedures, approved by this resolution which become effective in six months from the date of its publication.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 3, 2018 No. 823
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 3, 2018 , No. 823
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of representation and registration of the declaration of compliance of material and technical resources of small productions of wine-making products to requirements of the legislation (further - the declaration) which is enclosed by small producers of wine-making products to the application for receipt of licenses for production of alcoholic beverages according to the legislation.
2. The declaration moves to territorial authorities of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby small producers of wine-making products (further - the subject of managing) personally or through the authorized person of the subject of managing, or goes by mail the registered mail in duplicate.
3. The declaration can be submitted at the choice of the subject of managing as in electronic, and paper form. Such declarations have identical legal force.
4. The subject of managing submits the declaration in the location of capacities.
5. The sample of the filled form of the declaration is posted on the official website of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby.
6. The declaration is filled in in state language and signed by the head of the subject of managing (if the executive body is individual), the chairman of executive body of the subject of managing (if the executive body is joint), the subject of managing (if him is physical person entrepreneur) or the authorized person of the subject of managing.
7. Receipt date of the declaration date of its registration as incoming correspondence is considered territorial authority of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby.
8. The declaration is registered territorial authority of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby within three working days from the date of receipt by means of information systems of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby. Registration of the declaration is performed free of charge.
The registered declarations are scanned. The scanned copies of declarations will be promulgated on the official website of territorial authority of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby during the next working day after registration.
The second copy of the registered declaration with mark on such registration of territorial authority of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby returns to the subject of managing personally or to the authorized person of the subject of managing or goes by mail.
9. Declarations in paper form are documents of permanent storage and are stored by territorial authorities of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby.
10. The declaration electronically moves to territorial authorities of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby through their official websites by filling of form of the declaration, imposing on it the qualified digital signature of person specified in Item 6 of this Procedure, and addition of qualified electronic mark of time.
Use of the qualified digital signature is performed according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services".
11. Authorized officers of territorial authorities of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby check receipts of declarations at least once in the working day and register them within three working days by means of information systems of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby according to the procedure of priority after check of validity of the qualified digital signature according to requirements of part two of article 18 of the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services", including by means of qualified electronic mark of time.
Confirmation with the reference to the registered declaration goes to the subject of managing.
12. Declarations electronically are documents of permanent storage and are stored in territorial authorities of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby.
13. Territorial authorities of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby provide registration of the submitted declarations with use of system of electronic interaction of the state electronic information resources, are responsible for safety of data and protection against unauthorized access according to the legislation in the field of information security.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.