of September 28, 2018 No. 1462
About approval of Rules of payment of the legal aid guaranteed by the state given by the lawyer and the expense recoveries connected with legal consultation, protection and representation, and also holding conciliatory procedures
According to the subitem 13) of article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2018 "About lawyer activities and legal aid" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of payment of the legal aid guaranteed by the state given by the lawyer and the expense recoveries connected with legal consultation, protection and representation, and also holding conciliatory procedures.
2. To provide to department of registration service and rendering legal services in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.