of October 11, 2018 No. 357-FZ
About budget implementation of Federal Compulsory Health Insurance Fund for 2017
Accepted by the State Duma on September 25, 2018
Approved by the Federation Council on October 3, 2018
Approve the performance report of the budget of Federal Compulsory Health Insurance Fund (further - Fund) for 2017 with the following main indicators:
1) the total amount of budget receipts of Fund in the amount 1 737 163 749, 8 thousand rubles, including at the expense of the interbudget transfers received from the federal budget in the amount 27 385 403, of 6 thousand rubles;
2) the total amount of expenses of the budget of Fund in the amount 1 654 990 453, 4 thousand rubles, including the interbudget transfers transferred to the federal budget in the amount 6 000 000, of 0 thousand rubles and to the budget of Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation in the amount 16 085 629, of 4 thousand rubles;
3) amount of budget surplus of Fund in the amount 82 173 296, 4 thousand rubles.
Approve the following indicators of budget implementation of Fund for 2017:
1) budget receipts of Fund for codes of classification of the income of budgets for 2017 according to appendix 1 to this Federal Law;
2) expense structure of the budget of Fund for 2017 according to appendix 2 to this Federal Law;
3) sources of internal financing of budget deficit of Fund for codes of classification of sources of financing of deficits of budgets for 2017 according to appendix 3 to this Federal Law;
4) distribution of the subventions from the budget of Fund sent to budgets of territorial funds of compulsory medical insurance for financial provision of the organization of compulsory medical insurance in the territories of subjects of the Russian Federation for 2017 according to appendix 4 to this Federal Law.
President of the Russian Federation
to the Federal Law "About Budget Implementation of Federal Compulsory Health Insurance Fund for 2017"
Budget receipts of Federal Compulsory Health Insurance Fund by codes of classification of the income of budgets for 2017
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.