of October 3, 2018 No. 798
About approval of the Order of registration of passport documents of foreigners and stateless persons at check points through frontier
According to article 24 of the Law of Ukraine "About border control" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 3, 2018 , No. 798
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of implementation of registration of passport documents of foreigners and stateless persons at check points through frontier (further - check points).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
1) registration of passport documents of foreigners and stateless persons at the check point (further - registration of passport documents) - putting down in the passport document or immigration card of the foreigner or stateless person or in other documents, stipulated by the legislation, the marks "Entrance", introduction of data about the foreigner or the stateless person, their passport data in the corresponding register;
2) register - "Information about Persons Which Crossed Frontier of Ukraine" database.
Other terms in this Procedure are used in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About border control" and "About legal status of foreigners and stateless persons".
3. At check points registration of passport documents of the foreigners and stateless persons driving to Ukraine except persons who according to parts four and the fifth article 16 of the Law of Ukraine "About legal status of foreigners and stateless persons" are exempted from registration is performed or passport documents of which are registered in the MFA and its representations.
4. Registration of passport documents is carried out:
1) in case of entrance of the foreigners who are citizens of the states with visa procedure for entrance, or stateless persons - for the term specified in visa information and telecommunication system, and in case of lack of such information - according to the data specified in the visa label;
2) in case of entrance of the foreigners who are citizens of the states with visa-free procedure for entrance - for the term of no more than 90 days within 180 days if other term is not determined by international treaties of Ukraine;
3) in case of entrance of foreigners or stateless persons for the purpose of transit on the territory of Ukraine - for the term determined in the ticket, and in case of lack of the ticket - for the term actually necessary for crossing of the territory of Ukraine on the corresponding mode of transport.
5. The passport document is filed by the foreigner or the stateless person for registration at the check point to the authorized officer of division of protection of frontier which performs documents at persons crossing frontier of Ukraine (further - the authorized person).
The passport document is filed by the foreigner or the stateless person without cover and excess investments.
6. When implementing registration of passport documents authorized persons according to the Law of Ukraine "About border control" by results of risks assessment conduct survey of the foreigners and stateless persons crossing frontier.
7. The mark "Entrance" is put down by the authorized person in the passport document of the foreigner or stateless person on the free pages intended for this purpose or for putting down of visas starting with the last, on the right side, during each entry into Ukraine.
If pages for marks about crossing of frontier or at the request of the foreigner, the stateless person are not provided in the passport document of the foreigner or stateless person, the mark "Entrance" is put down in the right upper corner of parts "Arrival" and "Disposal" of immigration card.
The form of the mark "Entrance" is determined by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
8. The mark "Entrance" which is put down in the passport document or immigration card is valid in all territory of Ukraine irrespective of the place of stay or accommodation of the foreigner or the stateless person in the territory of Ukraine.
9. The authorized person in the register enters data about foreigners and persons without citizenship and their passport data according to recommendations of International Civil Aviation Organization of ICAO Doc 9303 (surname, name, number of the passport document, nationality, birth date, floor).
10. In case of registration of passport documents of foreigners and stateless persons the authorized person performs fixing of biometric data in case of their entry into Ukraine if other is not stipulated by the legislation or international treaties of Ukraine.
The procedure for fixing of biometric these foreigners and stateless persons is determined by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
11. Foreigners or stateless persons are considered are removed from registration, after entering in the register by the authorized person of information on crossing of frontier by them on departure from Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.