of October 3, 2018 No. 789
About measures for radical reducing types of the supporting documents issued by self-government institutions of citizens
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 12, 2017 No. UP-5278 "About Measures for Radical Reforming of National System of Rendering the State Services to the Population", and also for the purpose of further elimination of bureaucracy, red tape and other administrative barriers when rendering the state services, enhancement of activities of self-government institutions of citizens in this sphere the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Cancel since October 15, 2018 procedure according to which when rendering the state services by bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places provision of the documents issued by self-government institutions of citizens is required:
a) confirming the fact:
accommodation (registration) of person at the place of residence;
jobless provision of person;
care of person of children, lonely persons, pensioners, disabled people;
b) characteristic of person.
2. Determine that in case of origin in the course of rendering need of receipt of the confirmatory facts to citizens of the state services of accommodation (registration) person at the place of residence, and also that person is unemployed bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places request and receive these data, respectively, from bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan independently, including by interdepartmental electronic interaction.
3. Determine that since January 1, 2020 when rendering the state services by bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places of the information about the list of family members, including degree of relationship and marital status of the citizen, are requested by them independently only from bodies of civil registration.
4. Recommend to Republican council on coordination of activities of self-government institutions of citizens to develop and approve procedure for issue by self-government institutions of citizens of supporting documents to citizens in two-month time, having provided specific terms of their issue and gratuitousness.
5. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
Determine that the made changes and additions become effective since October 15, 2018.
6. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 3, 2018 No. 789
1. The subitem "v" of Item 9 of the Regulations on provision of the educational credits for the training at paid and contractual basis in higher educational institutions approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 26, 2001 No. 318 (joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2001, No. 7, Art. 43), to declare invalid.
2. The subitem "v" of Item 37 of Rules of the indemnification caused to workers by the mutilation, occupational disease or other damage of health connected with execution by them of the labor obligations approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 11, 2005 No. 60 (joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2005, Art. No. 2 7), to declare invalid.
3. In Item 6 of the Regulations on procedure for competitive selection and transfer of pupils in Republican tennis school of the Olympic reserve approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of June 13, 2008 No. 132 (SZ of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2008, Art. No. 24-25, 226):
a) the fifth to exclude the paragraph;
b) paragraphs of the sixth - to consider the eighth, respectively, paragraphs the fifth - the seventh.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.