of October 2, 2018 No. 787
About measures for further increase in efficiency of works in the field of the address with household waste
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 18, 2018 No. PP-3730 "About measures for further enhancement of system of the address with household waste", and also for the purpose of ensuring improvement of ecological and sanitary condition of the territories, creation and proper maintenance in accordance with the established procedure of infrastructure facilities of sanitary cleaning the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Rules of placement and operation of infrastructure facilities of sanitary cleaning and the address with household waste (further - Rules) according to appendix No. 1.
2. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection the organization of works on sanitary cleaning of the territories according to the approved Rules.
3. Make change and addition to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
4. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov and the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection B. T. Kuchkarov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 2, 2018 No. 787
1. These rules determine procedure for the organization and work by creation and operation of infrastructure facilities of sanitary cleaning and the address with household waste, and also control of their implementation and are obligatory for observance by all legal entities and physical persons.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
subjects to improvement - streets, lanes, roads, central squares, sidewalks, bridges, tunnels, pedestrian, underground passages, fountains, coast of aryk, channels, the rivers, lakes and other reservoirs, the objects used for satisfaction of cultural and community needs and rest of the population (recreation parks, forests, gardens, boulevards, squares), outside lighting, advertizing panels, highway route markers, portals and signs, drainage (vertical, closed and the open horizontal, closed collector of drainage), networks of irrigational trays, networks of outside lighting;
infrastructure facilities of sanitary cleaning - the objects used for collection and temporary storage of municipal solid waste (ballot boxes, containers, musorosborochny Items, including the specially allotted and equipped places) and also operated according to health regulations, regulations and hygienic standard rates;
municipal solid waste - the organic and inorganic waste which is formed as a result of life activity physical and activities of legal entities and also the waste which is formed as a result of natural processes in the territories and on subjects to improvement (food and vegetable wastes, waste of textile products, packaging materials, glasses, rubbers, papers, plastic, wood, household goods which lost the consumer properties, estimates and also the waste which is formed as a result of use of household furnaces and heating coppers on solid fuel);
liquid household waste - the waste which is formed as a result of life activity of physical persons and activities of legal entities (sewage, different types of liquid sewage which accumulate in cesspools and septic tanks, slop waste from production processes, fecal waste of not centralized sewerage);
large-size household waste - the municipal solid waste which is formed as a result of replacement morally and physically obsolete furniture, household appliances (refrigerators, washing machines, TVs, etc.), office equipment (computers, printers, etc.), technical equipment, motor transport, and also formed in case of the cabin and agrotechnical processing of wood and shrubby plantings waste (branches, boughs of trees and bushes, felling remaining balance, leaves, etc.) and building wastes which sizes do not allow to place them in containers in m3 0,75 amount;
building wastes - the waste which is formed in case of production of construction works, reconstruction, repair and demolition of apartment houses, office buildings, apartments of the apartment house;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.