of September 20, 2018 No. 747
About additional measures for increase in efficiency of fight against offenses in the field of traffic safety
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 19, 2018 "About measures for further enhancement of system of ensuring road safety of the Republic of Uzbekistan" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. 377:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for acceptance and consideration of videos on cases of the offenses fixed by the video recorders established in vehicles of physical persons and legal entities, and also encouragement of persons which presented them according to appendix and to enact it since July 1, 2019.
2. To provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications till July 1, 2019:
start-up in action of centralized system for collection of videos about cases of the offenses fixed by the video recorders established in vehicles of physical persons and legal entities;
integration of the started system into the complex automated information system "Majmury Amaliyot" of Public service of traffic safety, for conducting system monitoring on the videos arriving in centralized system and carrying out legal proceedings.
3. Take into consideration that implementation of measures for localization of production of video recorders is complete in 2017 and now deliveries of video recorders to the domestic market can be provided with domestic manufacturers.
4. Determine that:
a) since July 1, 2019:
videos about the offenses fixed by the video recorders established in vehicles of physical persons and legal entities are equated to the videos of offenses made by the special automated technical means of photo and video fixing and also taken cognizance for the purpose of adoption of proceeding decisions according to the procedure, established by the Code about the administrative responsibility;
the obligatory procedure on establishment of video recorders is entered into vehicles for the legal entities performing activities in the field of public transport and passenger traffic, irrespective of their form of business;
encouragement measures in the form of the monetary reward in the amount of five percent of the minimum wage established in the Republic of Uzbekistan at the expense of the amount of penalty collected from the offender are applied to persons which provided videos about cases of offenses;
b) the information about persons who provided videos about cases of offenses is not subject to disclosure.
5. The expenses connected with implementation of measures, provided in this resolution, become covered by extrabudgetary funds of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the raised funds and technical assistance of the international financial institutions and foreign organizations, the credits and grants of the donor countries, and also at the expense of other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
6. To the ministries and departments to bring the normative legal documents accepted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan P. R. Babadzhanov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 20, 2018 No. 747
1. This Provision determines procedure for acceptance and consideration of videos about the cases of road traffic offense (further - offenses) fixed by the video recorders established in vehicles of physical persons and legal entities (further - video recorders), and also encouragement of persons which provided these records.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.