of August 15, 2018 No. 19
About approval of the Standard of the state social order
According to subitem 5-1) of article 4-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2005 "About the state social order, grants and awards for non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Standard of the state social order, according to appendix to this order;
2. To provide to committee on cases of civil society of the Ministry of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order to send it in the Kazakh and Russian languages to the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 15, 2018 No. 19
1. This Standard of the state social order (further - the Standard) is developed according to subitem 5-1) of article 4-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2005 "About the state social order, grants and awards for non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determines quality requirements, to conditions, content of the services rendered by non-governmental organizations and also criteria for evaluation of their quality.
2. This Standard extends to the following services:
1) the training services;
2) consulting services;
3) information and methodical services;
4) research and analytical services;
5) services in organization of events;
6) services in the organization of the civil (resource) centers.
3. In this Standard the following determinations are applied:
1) the social program - complex of the interconnected social projects;
2) the social project - set of the organizational, economic and technical measures directed to goal achievement in the socially important spheres which are implemented within one year and up to three years;
3) the state social order - form of implementation of social programs, the social projects directed to the solution of the tasks in the social sphere which are carried out by non-governmental organizations at the expense of budgetary funds;
4) the supplier of the state social order (further - the Supplier) - the non-governmental organization realizing social programs, social projects for the contract for implementation of the state social order;
5) the customer (further - the Customer) - administrators of republican and local budget programs;
6) the technical specification is description of functional, technical, quality and operational characteristics of the purchased services by means of the state social order;
7) non-governmental organization - the non-profit organization (except for political parties, labor unions and religious associations) created by citizens and (or) non-state legal entities on voluntary basis for achievement of common goals by them according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The main quality requirements of services are providing complete cycle of rendering service, knowledge and consumer satisfaction of services, degree of scope of consumers of services, practical applicability.
5. The supplier provides complete cycle of rendering services, including preparatory work for the organization of process of rendering services, direct rendering services, internal monitoring of the implementing service.
6. Informing participants of the training, consulting, information and methodical, research and analytical services, and also services in organization of events and the civil (resource) center is performed by the Supplier by the following methods:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.