of September 3, 2018 No. 549
About some questions of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Reorganize republican public institutions - the territorial subdivisions which are under authority of Committee of telecommunications of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this resolution.
2. Rename republican public institution "Inspectorate of communication of Committee of telecommunications of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the city of Almaty and Almaty region" into republican public institution "Interregional inspectorate of communication of Committee of telecommunications of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the city of Almaty and Almaty region".
3. Bring in the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 16, 2016 No. 353 "Some questions of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2016, No. 36, the Art. 209) the following changes and amendments:
in Regulations on the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the specified resolution:
in Item 16:
subitems 34) to exclude 44), 48), 50), 51), 54), 58), 59), 74), 79), 80), 81), 82), 83), 85) and 86);
87) to state the subitem in the following edition:
"87) approval of the plan of rebalancing of rates for universal services of telecommunications;";
88) to exclude the subitem;
in Item 17:
add with subitem 42-1) of the following content:
45) to state the subitem in the following edition:
"45) access to objects of communication of the business entities performing activities in the field of communication and using radio-frequency range for conducting checks in accordance with the established procedure upon presentation of the official ID, except for objects of networks of telecommunications of special purpose;";
51) to exclude the subitem;
add with subitems 54-1), 54-2), 54-3), 54-4), 54-5), 54-6), 54-7), 55-1), 68-1), 68-2), 68-3), 68-4), 68-5), 68-6), 68-7) and 68-8) of the following content:
"54-1) accomplishment of actions for the international coordination of radio frequencies according to regulations of radio communication of International union of telecommunication;
54-2) approval of requirements to networks of telecommunications of the operator of long distance and (or) international telecommunication;
54-3) establishment of procedure for use of networks of telecom operators for the purpose of provision to single service "112" of service on duty and dispatching by determination of location of the calling subscriber and mailing of short text messages on phones of cellular communication of the population in case of threat or origin and removal of threat of emergency situations of social, natural and technogenic nature, introduction of emergency state, for the benefit of defense, safety and law and order;
54-4) organizations of development of offers and realization of the main directions and priorities of development and enhancement of communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan, increase in its quality, availability and stability of functioning;
54-5) creation of conditions for functioning of the market of communication services within the competence;
54-6) development of rules of carrying out tender by determination of operators of universal servicing, including calculation of the size of subsidies and procedure for assignment of obligation by authorized body for rendering universal services on telecom operators, requirements to telecom operators on rendering universal communication services and the list of universal communication services;
54-7) coordination with bodies of homeland security of the regulatory legal acts establishing the requirements aimed at providing homeland security in the field of communication and also together with bodies of homeland security implementation of coordination of activities of telecom operators concerning ensuring national security in the field of communication;
55-1) regulation of use of radio-frequency range;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.