of August 28, 2018 No. 697
About approval of the Regulations on evaluation procedure of activities and determination of criteria for payment of the one-time monetary reward to the employees and military personnel serving as a part of forces of ensuring public order of the city of Tashkent
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 19, 2018 "About additional measures for increase in efficiency of ensuring public order, prevention of offenses and fight against crime in the city of Tashkent", and also for the purpose of further material stimulation of the employees and military personnel serving as a part of forces of ensuring public order of the city of Tashkent, the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3786:
1. Approve Regulations on evaluation procedure of activities and determination of criteria for payment of the one-time monetary reward to the employees and military personnel serving as a part of forces of ensuring public order of the city of Tashkent according to appendix.
2. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan P. R. Bobozhonov and the commander of National guard of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. H. Tashmatov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 28, 2018 No. 697
1. This Provision determines conditions and criteria for evaluation of activities, and also payment procedure of the one-time monetary reward to the staff of front divisions of law-enforcement bodies and contract servicemen of National guard of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - employees and the military personnel) serving as a part of forces of ensuring public order of the city of Tashkent.
2. This Provision extends to the staff of front divisions of traffic police and security service of law-enforcement bodies, and also contract servicemen of National guard of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Following the results of monthly work the one-time monetary reward (further - remuneration) at the rate to 50 percent from their official pay rate is paid to employees and military personnel.
The main conditions for decision making about remuneration are results of work by the patrol territories which are estimated monthly according to the criteria given in appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
The early withdrawal of earlier imposed authority punishment can be applied to the employees and the military personnel having for date ideas to remuneration authority punishments as encouragement.
4. This remuneration is amendment to the operating system of material stimulation and types of encouragement.
5. By Departments of Internal Affairs of managements of coordination of activities of law-enforcement bodies it is recorded daily results of activities of the patrol groups consisting of number of persons employed and the military personnel serving in the territories entrusted to them.
6. Daily after the end of change the analysis of results of work of patrol groups both separately on groups, and personally on each member of group following the results of whom the corresponding records and marks about positive results of work of group (the number of directly stopped, revealed, solved heavy, especially serious crimes, the detained persons absconding or vessels, and other results), about the shortcomings allowed in activities (the number of the registered and unsolved crimes on the street and in other public places in the territory of patrol are made during service of this group) for last shift is performed.
7. Monthly three days before the termination of month under report the management of Department of Internal Affairs of managements of coordination of activities of law-enforcement bodies performs generalization, the analysis and assessment of activities of work of each group.
8. Assessment of activities of group is performed by comparison of results to indicators of criteria, exposure of points, their summing and removal of penal points, determination of amount of remuneration in percentage ratio to official pay rate.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.