of August 9, 2018 No. 488
About approval of the National anti-crisis plan of response to incidents of information security
According to subitem 6-1) of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 24, 2015 "About informatization" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed National anti-crisis plan of response to incidents of information security.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 9, 2018, No. 488
1. The national anti-crisis plan of response to incidents of information security (further - the plan) determines operations procedure of subjects of system by decrease in influence of incidents of information security on condition of information security with simultaneous minimizing of violations of their work.
2. This plan does not extend to the information systems in the protected execution carried to the state secrets according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the state secrets, and also network of telecommunications of special purpose and/or the governmental, presidential, secret, encoded and coded communication.
3. In this plan the following concepts are used:
1) objects of information and communication infrastructure (further - objects of IKI) - information systems, technological frameworks, the hardware and software, networks of telecommunications, and also systems of ensuring smooth functioning of technical means and information security;
Crucial objects of information and communication infrastructure (further - KVOIKI) - objects of IKI, including information and communication infrastructure of "the electronic government", violation or the termination of functioning of which leads 2) to emergency situation of social and (or) technogenic nature or to considerable negative effects for defense, safety, the international relations, economy, certain spheres of economy, infrastructure of the Republic of Kazakhstan or for life activity of the population living in the corresponding territory;
3) response system on incidents of information security (further - system) - set of forces and means of ensuring of information security intended for realization of nation-wide complex of actions for protection of electronic information resources, information systems and information and communication infrastructure from technological failures or unauthorized impact as a result of the computer attacks and liquidation of their effects;
4) incident of information security (further - incident of IB) - separately or serially arising failures in work of information and communication infrastructure or its separate objects creating threat to their proper functioning and (or) conditions for illegal obtaining, copying, distribution, modification, destruction or blocking of electronic information resources;
5) crisis situation in the field of information security - incident of IB or real premises to its origin on objects of IKI which can result in impossibility or restriction of provision of the state services, emergency situation of social and (or) technogenic nature or to considerable negative effects for defense, safety, the international relations, economy, certain spheres of economy, infrastructure of the Republic of Kazakhstan or for life activity of the population living in the corresponding territory;
6) national coordination Information Security Center (further - NKTsIB) - structural division of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The public technical service" of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) subjects of system - the state bodies authorized on the solution of questions of information security or response to incidents of IB, NKTsIB, Operational staff, owners of objects of informatization of "the electronic government", owners of KVOIKI, operational Information Security Centers (further - OTsIB), services of response to incidents of information security;
8) the computer attack - purposeful attempt of realization of threat of unauthorized impact on information, electronic resource, information system or receipts of access to them using program or software and hardware (or protocols of network interconnection).
Other concepts applied in the plan correspond to the concepts used in the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of informatization and communication.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.