of July 3, 2018 No. 610
About approval of the Regulations on the Government
Based on Item and) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on the Government it (is applied).
2. The state office together with public organization "Agency of Electronic Control" and public organization "Service of Information Technologies and Cybernetic Safety" to take necessary measures for implementation in process of development and promotion of drafts of acts of the Government of technical technology solutions according to provisions of the regulatory base in the field.
3. Requirements of Chapter V of the Regulations on the Government are applied from the effective date the Law No. 100 of December 22, 2017 on regulations.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 3, 2018 No. 610
1. According to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government and other laws, the Regulations on the Government (further - the Provision) establish procedure for the organization and functioning of the Government, including organizational framework of activities of the Government in general and members of the government in particular, procedure for the organization and holding meetings of the Government, acts of the Government and the Prime Minister, the procedure of development and promotion of drafts of acts of the Government, monitoring and control of accomplishment of tasks by the ministries, other central administrative authorities, the relations of the Government with them, and also with Parliament, the President of the Republic of Moldova, National Bank of Moldova, Audit Chamber and the Prosecutor General's Office.
2. The government is public body which represents and performs the executive authority in the Republic of Moldova directly and/or through the ministries, other central administrative authorities and organizational structures within the sphere of competence, and also by means of cooperation with bodies of local public authority.
3. The government is collegiate organ which performs the mission and functions by prinyatiyanormativny acts at the meetings organized according to provisions of the Law on the Government and this provision.
4. Activities of the Government are aimed at providing realization of common interests of society by execution of provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law on the Government, Programs of the activities approved by Parliament, other regulations, international treaties which party the Republic of Moldova is, and also on the solution of questions of public management in the areas carried to its competence by the law.
4-1. The investiture, execution and the termination of powers of the Government are regulated by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova and the Law No. 136/2017 on the Government.
4-2. The government performs powers from the date of bringing of the oath by his members before the President of the Republic of Moldova and before date of recognition valid elections of new Parliament.
5. When implementing the prerogatives of the executive authority in the state the Government accepts resolutions, ordinances and orders, procedure for development and which promotions it is regulated by this Provision.
6. The government is responsible for the activities before Parliament.
7. The government, is direct or through the public bodies / organizations subordinated to it, informs the public on the activities and provides in the conditions established by the law, platforms for involvement of the physical persons and legal entities to decision making process which are of great importance.
8. The government provides creation of conditions for participation of civil society in decision making process on the questions connected with development and implementation of state policy in areas for which bears responsibility.
9. In the this provision sense, the member of the government is understood as the Prime Minister, the First Deputy Prime Minister, deputy prime ministers and ministers, and also other members of the government established by the organic law.
9-1. The government which powers are stopped performs only powers on management of public affairs. The government which powers are stopped, the powers having no right to perform provided in part (2) article 15 of the Law No. 136/2017 on the Government.
9-2. During implementation of activities of the Government which powers are stopped the prohibitions established in Items e) - g) parts (2) the Law No. 136/2017 on the Government, are applied as appropriate to the Prime Minister, the First Deputy Prime Minister, deputy prime ministers and ministers.
9-3. The Prime Minister, in case of the termination of powers of the Government has the right to the state protection and the car within at least one year from the date of the termination of powers, and also to the diplomatic passport, according to the law.
10. The government plans the activities on basis and for the purpose of implementation of the Program of activities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.