of August 3, 2018 No. 290-FZ
About the international companies
Accepted by the State Duma on July 26, 2018
Approved by the Federation Council on July 28, 2018
1. This Federal Law determines legal status of the economic society with the status of the international company registered in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities in connection with change by the foreign legal entity of the personal law according to the procedure of redomitsilyation (further - the international company), the rights and obligations of his participants, features of its activities, reorganization and liquidation.
2. The international company can become the foreign legal entity, the decision on change of the personal law in the procedure established by such personal law which is commercial corporate body and made (further - the foreign legal entity).
3. The legislation of the Russian Federation on limited liability companies, on joint-stock companies, on the security market is applied to the international companies in the part which is not contradicting this Federal Law and being of the relations arising from it.
1. The location of the international company is located within the territory of the special administrative area determined according to the Federal Law "About Special Administrative Areas in the Territories of the Kaliningrad Region and Primorsky Krai".
2. The international company can have the civil laws and perform the civil duties necessary for implementation of the any kinds of activities which are not forbidden by the Federal Laws.
3. The status of the international company is provided along with state registration in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities to the foreign legal entity who:
1) through the directly or indirectly under control persons or through branches or representations (other separate divisions) performs business activity in the territory of several states, including in the territory of the Russian Federation;
2) submitted the application for the conclusion of the agreement on implementation of activities as the member of the special administrative area determined according to the Federal Law "About Special Administrative Areas in the Territories of the Kaliningrad Region and Primorsky Krai";
3) assumed liabilities on implementation of investments in the territory of the Russian Federation, including based on the intent declaration to perform investments in the territory of the Russian Federation, the special investment contract, the concessionary agreement, the agreement on state-private (municipal and private) partnership or other agreement;
4) it is registered created) in the state which is member or observer Gruppy of development of financial measures of anti-money laundering (FATF) and (or) the member of the committee of experts of the Council of Europe according to measures of counteraction to money laundering and financing of terrorism (Manivel).
4. For the purpose of this Federal Law in the territory of the Russian Federation are understood as implementation of investments:
1) the capital investments determined according to the Federal Law of February 25, 1999 No. 39-FZ "About investing activities in the Russian Federation performed in the form of capital investments";
2) investments in the authorized capital, fund or fees in property of economic societies, being the Russian legal entities.
5. For the purpose of this Article the volume of investment, specified in Item 1 of part 4 of this Article, is determined proceeding from the size of the corresponding costs for capital investments reflected according to accounting data, irrespective of their payment, and concerning the investments specified in Item 2 of part 4 of this Article, proceeding from the size of actually paid (made) investments. At the same time the investments specified in Item 1 of part 4 of this Article, made at the expense of the means specified in Item 2 of part 4 of this Article are considered when scoping investments only on one of the specified bases.
6. The minimum volume of investment necessary for receipt of the status of the international company constitutes fifty million rubles. The minimum term during which investments shall be made constitutes six months from the date of state registration of the international company.
7. The amount, forms and terms of implementation of investments are in the territory of the Russian Federation established in the relevant document specified in Item 3 of part 3 of this Article.
8. The intent declaration perform investments in the territory of the Russian Federation is the unilateral transaction made in simple written form according to which the foreign legal entity who submitted the application for state registration shall perform in the territory of the Russian Federation investments on conditions which are provided by part 4 of this Article.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.