of August 3, 2018 No. 280-FZ
About organic products and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on July 25, 2018
Approved by the Federation Council on July 28, 2018
1. This Federal Law governs the relations connected with production, storage, transportation, marking and realization of organic products (further - production of organic products).
2. This Federal Law does not extend to the relations connected with production, storage, transportation and realization of perfumery and cosmetic products, medicines, seeds of forest plants, products of hunting, fish products (except for aquaculture products).
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) organic products - environmentally friendly agricultural products, raw materials and food which production conforms to requirements, the established this Federal Law;
2) organic agricultural industry - set of types of economic activity which are determined by the Federal Law of December 29, 2006 No. 264-FZ "About development of agricultural industry" and when which implementing the methods, methods and technologies aimed at providing favorable state of environment, strengthening of health of the person, preserving and recovery of fertility of soils are applied;
3) producers of organic products - legal entities and physical persons which perform production storage, marking, transportation and realization of organic products and are included in the unified state register of producers of organic products.
Legal regulation of the relations in the field of production of organic products is based on the acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union and is performed according to this Federal Law, other Federal Laws, other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, and also the laws and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation adopted according to them.
1. In case of production of organic products the following main requirements are observed:
1) isolation of production of the organic products from production which are not relating to organic products;
2) prohibition on use of agrochemicals, pesticides, antibiotics, growth stimulants and fattening of animal, hormonal medicines, except for those which are allowed for use by the national, interstate and international standards existing in the Russian Federation in the field of production of organic products;
3) prohibition on application of transplantation of embryos, cloning and methods of genetic engineering, the gene engineering modified and transgene organisms, and also products made with use of the gene engineering modified and transgene organisms;
4) prohibition on use of hydroponic method of cultivation of plants;
5) prohibition on application of ionizing radiation;
6) application for pest control, diseases of plants and animal means of biological origin, and also implementation of measures for the prevention of the losses put with harmful organisms to plants or products of plant origin which are based on protection of entomophages (natural enemies of plant pests), on the choice of types and plant varieties, on matching of crop rotation, optimum methods of cultivation of plants and methods of heat treatment of organic products;
7) matching of breeds or types of farm animals taking into account their adaptive capabilities and the resistance to diseases, conditioning promoting preserving their health, veterinary wellbeing, natural reproduction and providing optimum sanitary and hygienic indicators of their content;
8) use of food supplements, technology supportive applications, fragrances, amplifiers of taste, enzyme preparations, microelements, vitamins, the amino acids provided by the national, interstate and international standards existing in the Russian Federation in the field of production of organic products;
9) application biological, including pro-biotic, the microorganisms which are traditionally used in case of conversion of foodstuff, use of the measures of protection of products of animal origin from bacteriological damage based on interaction of microorganisms in the natural environment;
10) prohibition on mixing of organic products with products which are not relating to organic in case of storage and transportation of organic products;
11) prohibition on use of packaging, consumer and display outer which can lead to pollution of organic products and the environment, including on use of polyvinylchloride for packaging, consumer and display outer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.