of July 17, 2018 No. 130-Z
About regulatory legal acts
Accepted by the House of Representatives on June 27, 2018
Approved by Council of the Republic on June 29, 2018
1. This Law determines system and types of the regulatory legal acts adopted (published) by rule-making bodies (officials) establishes procedure for their preparation, conducting examinations, acceptances (edition), publication (promulgation), entry into force, action, interpretation and systematization, except cases, stipulated in Item 2 these Articles.
2. This Law does not extend to acts of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Belarus, the Supreme Court of the Republic of Belarus, substandard (individual) legal acts (further - substandard legal acts), local legal acts of rule-making bodies (officials) (further if other is not determined, - local acts), the international agreements of the Republic of Belarus (further - the international agreements) and other international legal acts containing obligations of the Republic of Belarus (further - international legal acts) if other is not provided by this Law, and also on technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical regulation and standardization in the part settled by the legislation on technical regulation and standardization.
1. Acts of the legislation - the regulatory legal acts constituting the legislation.
2. Analogy of the law - application to the public relations owing to lack of the rules of law governing these public relations, the rules of law governing the similar public relations.
3. Analogy of the right - application to the public relations owing to lack of the rules of law regulating not only this, but also the similar public relations, the general beginnings and sense of the legislation, industry, cross-industry and all-legal principles.
4. The legislative initiative - official introduction by the person of law of the legislative initiative established by the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus, the bill in the House of Representatives of National assembly of the Republic of Belarus.
5. Legal acts - Constitution of the Republic of Belarus, laws, decrees and presidential decrees of the Republic of Belarus.
6. Legislative activities - state and imperious activities for planning, realization of power to initiate legislation, preparation, conducting examinations, acceptance, official publication, change, official interpretation, suspension, renewal, prolongation and cancellation of the laws.
7. Legislative process - the procedure of implementation of legislative activities.
8. Regulatory legal act - the official document of the established form accepted (published) by rule-making body (official) within its competence or referendum with observance of the stipulated by the legislation procedure which is directed to establishment, change, official interpretation, suspension, renewal, prolongation and cancellation of rules of law as obligatory rules of conduct permanent or temporality, expected individually not certain group of people and numerous application.
9. Rule-making activities - state and imperious activities for planning, realization of rule-making initiative, preparation, conducting examinations, acceptance (edition), official publication, change, official interpretation, suspension, renewal, prolongation and cancellation of regulatory legal acts.
10. Rule-making initiative - official entering by the subject of rule-making initiative into rule-making body (official) of the project of regulatory legal act or the motivated offer on need of acceptance (edition), change, official interpretation, suspension, renewal, prolongation and cancellation of regulatory legal act (its structural elements).
11. The rule-making equipment - system of rules of preparation of projects of regulatory legal acts.
12. Rule-making body (official) - the state body (organization) (official) authorized by this Law and other legal acts on acceptance (edition) of regulatory legal acts.
13. Rule-making process - the procedure of implementation of rule-making activities.
14. Legal uncertainty - the lack of clarity, accuracy and logical coordination of rules of law including caused by availability of gaps in the legislation (legal regulation) and collisions of regulatory legal acts that generates possibility of ambiguous understanding of rules of law and their not uniform application.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.