of July 18, 2018 No. 551
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for rendering power services
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 23, 2017 "About measures for further implementation of modern energy efficient and energy-saving technologies" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3238:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for rendering power services according to appendix.
2. To the ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve technique of measurement and verification of economy of energy resources in a month, including when scoping their consumption by settlement and measuring method.
3. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov and the minister of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. H. Saliyev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 18, 2018 No. 551
1. This Provision determines procedure for rendering power services by power service agreements to state bodies and the organizations.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
the customer - state body or the organization in which modern energy efficient and energy-saving technologies will take root;
the supplier of power services (further - the supplier) - JSC National Energy Saving Company which is the single supplier of goods (works, services) in implementation of energy efficient and energy-saving technologies in state bodies and the organizations (further - implementation of technologies);
state bodies and the organizations - bodies of the public and economic board, the state companies, organizations and the organizations;
the power service agreement - the agreement under which the supplier shall render on the instructions of the customer the power services directed to energy saving and increase in energy efficiency of use by the customer electro-and heat power, natural gas, water (further - energy resources) and the customer shall pay these services, proceeding from the reached amount of economy of energy resources;
the offer - the offer (the draft of the power service agreement) addressed to the customer which is rather certain and expresses intention of the supplier who made it to consider itself signed the power service agreement with the customer whom the offer will be accepted;
the acceptance - the answer of the customer to which the offer, about its acceptance is addressed.
3. The supplier renders power services by implementation of actions (actions) directed to energy saving and increase in energy efficiency of use of energy resources by the customer.
4. Standard forms of power service agreements depending on their subject affirm the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. In case of the conclusion of the power service agreement of the party are guided by the Civil code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the contractual legal base of activities of business entities", this Provision and other regulatory legal acts.
The conclusion of the power service agreement is performed according to the scheme according to appendix to this Provision.
6. At the request of the supplier the customer provides information on objects concerning which the conclusion of the power service agreement (further - objects), in the form established in request within 10 days is supposed if later term is not specified in request, and also in accordance with the established procedure provides access for representatives of the supplier to the specified objects for carrying out inspection.
7. The customer based on request of the supplier within 3 days from the date of its obtaining creates the commission from among the workers in number of at least three people, including the head or person authorized by it, and also the worker responsible for the current content and servicing of object, for establishment of the actual technical condition and operating modes of objects. The decision of the commission is drawn up by the protocol which copy is submitted to the supplier together with reply to the request.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.