of July 16, 2018 No. 831
About approval of the standard of disclosure of information by the organizations for management of the rights on collective basis which obtained the state accreditation
According to Item 6 of Article 1244 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed standard of disclosure of information by the organizations for management of the rights on collective basis which obtained the state accreditation.
2. Determine that the organizations having the state accreditation on implementation of collective management of the author's and (or) related rights shall place (to publish) information according to the standard approved by this resolution no later than November 1, 2018.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 16, 2018, No. 831
1. This document establishes requirements to structure, procedure and terms of disclosure of information which is subject to disclosure by the organizations for management of the rights on collective basis which obtained the state accreditation (further - the accredited organizations).
2. Disclosure of information hereunder is understood as ensuring access of the unrestricted group of people, for exception of case, the stipulated in Item 6th this document, to information on the activities performed by the accredited organizations, and also on activities of the special funds created by them as legal entities.
3. The accredited organization shall open the following types of information:
a) general information about the performed accredited organization of activities, including the purpose, object of activity and functions of the accredited organization, and also information on the charter, the foundation agreement (in the presence) and about all changes made to it, about the certificate on state registration of non-profit organization, on the certificate on registration of the Russian organization in tax authority in the place of its stay;
b) information on the sphere (spheres) of collective management in which the accredited organization obtained the state accreditation for implementation of activities;
c) data on categories of users of objects of the author's and (or) related rights and other persons to whom the law assigns obligation on payment of means for remuneration payment with which the accredited organization signs license agreements and (or) agreements on remuneration payment;
d) rates, procedure for collection, distribution and payment of remuneration for use of objects of the author's and (or) related rights, including data on the applied technique of collection and distribution of assembled remuneration accredited by the organization;
e) information on decisions of governing bodies of the accredited organization;
e) data on the special funds created by the accredited organization as legal entities (further - special fund), including information on the charter and on all changes made to it, on the certificate on state registration of non-profit organization, on the certificate on registration of the Russian organization in tax authority in the place of its stay, about amounts of the means arriving in special funds, about results of activities of special funds, including about amounts and the specific directions of the spent means, about the specific results achieved following the results of activities of special funds within each of the specified directions, information on the number of staff of special funds, amounts of payment of their work, the address of the official site of special fund on the Internet;
g) the activities report of the accredited organization provided by the paragraph the fourth Item 6 of Article 1244 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation;
h) the data on amount of remuneration distributed by the accredited organization, but not demanded by owners;
i) the report containing data on use of the author's and (or) related rights of the owner including information on the specific users using objects of the author's and (or) related rights (in the presence of reports of users), including about the amount of assembled remuneration and about the amounts withheld from it;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.