of July 11, 2018 No. 417
About approval of Rules (technique) of pricing on the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting
According to the subitem 3) of Item 10 of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2008 "About transfer pricing" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules (technique) of pricing on the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 11, 2018 No. 417
These rules (technique) of pricing on the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting (further - Rules) establish procedure for determination (calculation) for transaction prices (realization) when making export transactions on purchase and sale on the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting with use of one of the following types of raw materials:
titanium of spongy and titanic scrap.
In these rules the following terms and determinations are used:
1) electron beam melting - method of melting of titanium by energy use of electronic beam;
2) differential - the amount of adjustment applied to reduction in comparable economic conditions of transaction price or the price from information source according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on transfer pricing and determined taking into account provisions of Chapter 5 of these rules;
3) the long-term contract - the contract (agreement) of purchase and sale of the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting, signed for a period of one year up to two years;
4) the specification of the buyer - the document containing requirements to hardness and the chemical composition of titanic ingots which affirms the consumer using products for production of products from titanium and its alloys;
5) the B 348 standard - the international standard of the American voluntary organization "ASTM International" of the last audit (the American society on materials and their testing) developing and publishing standards for materials, products, systems and services of all industries;
6) titanium spongy - biologically and ecologically harmless material received by magniytermichesky method with vacuum and thermal cleaning and which is initial material for production of semifinished products from titanium and its alloys with content of titanium is at least 95,0 Mas. %;
7) titanic ingots - macroscopic homogeneous mix on the basis of titanium or with additives of aluminum, vanadium, iron and other impurity, and also titanic scrap in the form of the cast metal procurement intended for further conversion by plastic deformation (rolling, forging, pressing), remelting or electrolysis;
8) goods - the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting for further realization to the consumer;
9) titanic scrap - production wastes of titanic ingots in the form of scrap of titanic shaving and scrap of lumpy titanium;
10) the trader - person performing mediatorial functions in case of purchase and sale of the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting independently and (or) at the request of the participant of the transaction;
11) the price from information sources - the price published in US dollars by the Argus Media group company in the MetalPrices.com magazine (Great Britain) the website www.metalprices.com and Megasoft Limited liability company in the Metallurgical Bulletin magazine (Russia) the website www.metaltorg.ru;
12) transaction price - the sales price of the company on the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting calculated according to provisions of these rules;
13) price band - the upper and lower limits of the prices set by participants of the transaction in case of the conclusion of long-term contracts based on number of the minimum and maximum price values from information sources: for titanic ingots - the MetalPrices.com magazine, the website www.metalprices.com (Great Britain), in case lack of the publication of source of "MetalPrices.com" - the price value is accepted from source "The metallurgical bulletin", the website www.metaltorg.ru.
For long-term contracts of purchase and sale of the titanic ingots made by method of electron beam melting, participants of the transaction establish the price band applied during all duration of the contract.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.