of July 2, 2018 No. UP-5469
About increase in the sizes of the salary, pensions, grants and benefits
For the purpose of further steady increase in the income and level of living of the population, strengthening of social support of citizens of the republic:
1. Increase since July 15, 2018 the salary sizes to employees of budgetary institutions and organizations, pensions, grants and benefits on average in time 1,07.
2. Establish since July 15, 2018 in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan the minimum sizes:
the salary - 184 300 sum a month;
old-age pensions - 360 460 sum a month;
benefits to disabled people since the childhood in the amount of 360 460 sum a month;
old-age benefits and to the disabled citizens who do not have necessary length of service in the amount of 221 190 sum a month.
3. Determine that all types of allowances and surcharges to the salary and to pensions, the compensation and other payments established in the relation to minimum wage are made since July 15, 2018 from the size of minimum wage determined by this Decree.
4. To provide to the Ministry of Finance together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, the organizations and organizations financed from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan timely recalculation of the sizes of pensions, grants and official pay rates of employees of budgetary institutions and organizations proceeding from provisions of this Decree.
5. To make the expenses connected with wages increase of employees of budgetary institutions and organizations, pensions, benefits and grants at the expense of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
To the self-supporting companies and the organizations to make since July 15, 2018 increase in the sizes of the salary according to the minimum wage established by this Decree due to increase in production efficiency and cost reduction of work.
6. Declare since July 15, 2018 invalid, except for Item 6, the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 20, 2017 No. UP-5245 "About Increase in the Sizes of the Salary, Pensions, Grants and Benefits".
7. To the Ministry of Justice together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this Decree in a month.
8. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the deputy prime minister - the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.