of July 2, 2018 No. 169-VI ZRK
About protection of children from information doing harm to their health and development
This Law governs the public relations arising in connection with realization of the rights of children to obtaining and distribution of information corresponding to their age and is directed to protection of children from information doing harm to their health and development.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) information products - products of mass media, and also other audiovisual and (or) printed materials intended for the unrestricted group of people;
2) distribution of information products - sales activity, to subscription, delivery, distribution, display, hire and (or) lease of information products;
3) the distributor of information products (further - the distributor) - the physical person or legal entity performing distribution of information products under the contract with her owner, the producer of information products or on other legal causes;
4) the producer of information products - the physical person or legal entity performing material and (or) organizational support of production and (or) production of information products;
5) information products for children - the information products corresponding on orientation, subject, content and registration of age category;
6) protection of children from information doing harm to their health and development - set of the legal, organizational, technical and other measures which are carried out for the purpose of information security of children;
7) authorized body in the sphere of protection of children from information doing harm to their health and development (further - authorized body), - the central executive body performing management in the sphere of protection of children from information doing harm to their health and development;
8) access for children to information - the right of children to freely receive and extend information products for children;
9) information security of children - ensuring protection of the rights and legitimate interests of children from information doing harm to their health and development;
10) age category - the category appropriated to information products according to the procedure, determined by this Law;
11) sign of age category - graphical and (or) text designations of age category;
12) age classification - process of assignment of information products of age category;
13) the naturalistic description and (or) the image - the description and (or) the image of the person, animal, subject, event, the phenomenon, action (failure to act) and their consequences fixing attention of the person on details, anatomic details and (or) physiological or technical processes of subject of the image (description);
14) information containing offensive language - information containing swear, vulgar, obscene words, turns of speech and expressions.
Operation of this Law does not extend to the relations connected with distribution of information products:
1) containing scientific, scientific and methodical, educational, educational and methodical, statistical information;
2) the Republic of Kazakhstan relating to cultural values according to the legislation on culture.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on protection of children from information doing harm to their health and development is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which contain in this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
State policy in the sphere of protection of children from information doing harm to their health and development is based on the principles:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.