of June 29, 2018 No. 171-FZ
About features of reorganization of the federal state unitary enterprise "Russian Post", bases of activities of Russian Post joint-stock company and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on June 21, 2018
Approved by the Federation Council on June 27, 2018
1. The Russian Post joint-stock company (further - Society) is created for the purpose of providing the rights of citizens to freely receive, transfer and distribute information on condition of providing mystery of correspondence, mail, cable and other messages, realization of identical opportunities of use of high-quality services of mail service of all categories of citizens irrespective of their location, creation and maintenance in priority procedure for conditions of satisfaction of social interests of citizens, including the right to delivery and issue of pensions, benefits, other payments, and also for the purpose of providing necessary conditions of access to wide range of trade, transport, financial and other services, forming of conditions for effective functioning of objects of mail service and network of mail service, improvement of quality of rendering services of mail service, free movement of goods and the most operational rendering services, development of electronic interaction of citizens, legal entities, public authorities and local government bodies, maintenance of freedom of subjects of economic activity and ensuring unity of economic space of the Russian Federation.
2. This Federal Law determines features of legal regulation of the relations in the field of the organization, creations of bases of activities of Society, establishes features of procedure for its reorganization and liquidation, implementation of the activities by Society.
Activities of Society are performed on the basis of the following principles:
1) respecting the rule of law;
2) ensuring availability to all citizens and legal entities of services of mail service as one of means of receipt of information and exchange of it;
3) observance of the rights of users of services of mail service;
4) ensuring transit of mailings in all territory of the Russian Federation;
5) equal rights of citizens and legal entities on use of results of activities in the field of mail service public;
6) providing right of everyone to the mystery of communication;
7) ensuring stability of network of mail service and controllability it;
8) observance of rules, standards, requirements and regulations of mail service;
9) ensuring sustainable development of mail service.
1. Society is non-public joint-stock company which 100 percent of shares belong to the Russian Federation.
2. The location of Society is the city of Moscow.
3. Full trade name of Society in Russian - Russian Post joint-stock company. The reduced trade name of Society in Russian - JSC Russian Post. The charter of Society may contain the complete and reduced trade names of Society in languages of the people of the Russian Federation and (or) foreign languages.
4. Society is the organization of federal mail service.
1. Legal status and activities of Society, including feature of procedure for education and competence of governing bodies of Society, are regulated by this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation adopted on their basis, and also the charter of Society. The charter of Society affirms based on the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation. Modification and amendments in the charter of Society or approval of the charter of Society is in the new edition performed based on the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation.
2. The civil code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law of December 26, 1995 No. 208-FZ "About joint-stock companies" (further - the Federal Law "About Joint-stock Companies"), other Federal Laws concerning activities of Society extend to activities of Society in the part which is not contradicting this Federal Law.
3. On the affiliated economic societies created by Society, and also the restrictions set by the paragraph the second Item 6 of Article 98 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation and Items 2 and 3 of article 10 of the Federal law "About Joint-stock Companies" do not extend to their affiliated economic societies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.