of June 26, 2018 No. 725
About import licensing of wheels from aluminum
According to article 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014. The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Enter from July 1 to December 31, 2018 inclusive import licensing into the Russian Federation from the states which are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union, wheels from aluminum, classified by code 8708 70 500 9 of the CN FEA EEU occurring from the territories of the states which are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union and contracting parties of the Agreement on adoption of uniform technical instructions for wheel vehicles, pieces of the equipment and parts which can be established and used on wheel vehicles and about conditions of the mutual recognition of the official approvals issued on the basis of these instructions, concluded in Geneva on March 20, 1958 (further respectively - the Agreement of 1958, wheel from aluminum), when placing under customs procedure of release for internal consumption.
2. To the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation according to the procedure, provided by Rules of issue of licenses and import permits and (or) commodity import (appendix to appendix No. 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) to perform issue to participants of foreign trade activity of import licenses to the Russian Federation from the states which are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union, wheels from aluminum on condition of provision by the applicant of the positive conclusion of the competent organization performing functions of the technical secretariat operating within the Agreement of 1958 about compliance of wheels from aluminum to Rules of the United Nations No. 124.
3. Provide to Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology confirmation by the competent organization performing functions of the technical secretariat operating within Soglasheniya 1958, compliance of wheels from aluminum to Rules of the United Nations No. 124 within 3 working days from the date of submission of the original by the applicant or certified by the producer of wheels from aluminum of the copy of the message on the official approval of their type according to Rules of the United Nations No. 124, given in the state which is the contracting party Soglasheniya of 1958 on condition of check of completeness and correctness of the submitted documents.
4. To the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation in accordance with the established procedure:
a) notify the Euroasian economic commission on introduction of import licensing to the Russian Federation from the states which are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union, wheels from aluminum;
b) submit for consideration of the Euroasian economic commission the offer on introduction on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union of import licensing of wheels from aluminum.
5. Realization of the powers established according to this resolution is performed within the number of workers of the corresponding federal executive bodies and assignments of the federal budget provided by it on management and management in the field of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.