of April 9, 1998 No. 434
About approval of the Regulations on delivery of heat energy and use of it
The government of the Republic of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on delivery of heat energy and use by it it (is applied).
2. Determine that the closing date of the delivery agreements of heat energy regulating the relations between suppliers and consumers according to this provision will begin on April 15, 1998.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 434 of April 9, 1998
In this provision, except as specified, when other is provided, it is necessary to understand the following as the provided terms or concepts:
1) consent to delivery of heat energy - the written consent this by the producer to the consumer in connection with supply capacity from the installations of heat energy in the form of vapor, hot or warm water;
2) permission to accession - the notice in writing issued by the supplier to the consumer in connection with opportunity and conditions of supply with heat energy in the form of vapor, hot or warm water from the installations;
3) the heat carrier - the liquid used for accumulating, transportation and return of heat energy. In the conditions of this provision heat carriers are vapor and water. The heat carrier can be:
a) primary - in the form of vapor or the hot water made at thermal stations of system of supply with heat energy;
b) secondary - in the form of the warm water received in heat exchangers at heatstations by borrowing of heat from primary heat carrier;
4) warm water for consumption - the warm water of open water intake used in the economic or sanitary purposes;
5) heatbranch - communication between secondary distribution network and the consumer of heat energy;
6) condensate - the water received by condensation of the used vapors;
7) expense of heat energy - amount of heat withheld by the consumer from heat carriers (difference between the received and returned amount of heat);
8) expense on heating - expense of heat energy on heating of the areas in industrial buildings, organizations, apartments, etc.;
9) technology expense - expense of heat energy in the technology purposes;
10) the consumer of heat power - the physical person or legal entity, is necessary to govorny basis consuming heat energy on the installations connected directly to installations of the producer.
It can be:
a) agricultural consumer: the consumer who uses heat energy for cultivation of vegetables and flowers, bird and animals, for the plants on production of compound feeds, for stations of drying and granulation of green forages, stations of sorting of eggs, fruit and vegetables, the station for drying grain and for conditioning of seeds, as well as for other similar consumers;
b) industrial consumer: the consumer, except for agricultural which uses heat energy, as a rule, in the technology purposes;
c) wholesale consumer reseller: the consumer who buys from the producer and sells to the consumer heat energy, being consumer in relation to the producer and the supplier in relation to the consumer;
d) consumer of city type: the consumer who uses heat energy for heating of housing, organizations, subjects to welfare appointment and for preparation of hot water for consumption. Consumption for the population is included into consumption of city type;
11) the consumer making heat power - the consumer who in addition to the main activities makes heat energy, using it it is exclusive (or generally) for the needs;
12) the distributor of heat energy (the consumer reseller the wholesaler) - the business entity delivering to consumers the heat energy received from one or more producers. It is considered consumer in relation to the producer of heat energy and the supplier in relation to the consumer of heat energy;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.