of June 7, 2018 No. 2449-VIII
About diplomatic service
This Law determines the legal basis and procedure for the organization of diplomatic service as component of public service, and also feature of its passing and legal status of officials of diplomatic service.
1. The diplomatic service is public service of special nature which consists in professional activity of officials of the diplomatic service connected with realization of foreign policy of Ukraine, protection of national interests of Ukraine in the field of the international relations, and also the rights and interests of citizens and legal entities of Ukraine abroad.
1. In this Law the stated below terms are used in such value:
1) managerial position - primary structural unit of body of diplomatic service determined by structure and the staff list with the job responsibilities established according to the legislation on accomplishment of functions of administrative technical supply of activities of bodies of diplomatic service;
2) the administrative employee - the citizen of Ukraine who holds position of public service in body of diplomatic service receives the salary for the account of means of the government budget and performs the functions of administrative technical supply of activities of bodies of diplomatic service established for this position, and also adheres to the principles of public service;
3) diplomatic position - primary structural unit of body of diplomatic service determined by structure and the staff list with established according to the legislation job responsibilities on accomplishment of diplomatic or consular functions;
4) the diplomatic employee - the citizen of Ukraine who holds diplomatic position in body of diplomatic service receives the salary for the account of means of the government budget and performs the powers established for this position directly connected with accomplishment of diplomatic or consular functions and also adheres to the principles of diplomatic service;
5) long-term business trip - passing of diplomatic service by officials of diplomatic service on the corresponding positions in foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine in the terms provided by this Law for the purpose of accomplishment of diplomatic or consular functions or administrative technical supply of activities of foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine, and also work on positions with accomplishment of functions on servicing of foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine;
6) compensation payments - the foreign currency cash paid to employees of diplomatic service at the expense of means of the government budget for the purpose of compensation of the expenses connected with stay in long-term business trip;
7) the contract on passing of diplomatic service - the written agreement which is signed for certain term between the citizen of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine for settlement of the legal relations arising between them in connection with work on positions of diplomatic service in bodies of diplomatic service;
8) positions of diplomatic service - diplomatic and managerial positions of bodies of diplomatic service;
9) officials of diplomatic service - diplomatic employees and administrative employees of bodies of diplomatic service;
10) employees of diplomatic service are diplomatic employees, administrative employees and workers who perform service functions;
11) workers who perform functions on servicing, - employees of bodies of diplomatic service to whom functions on servicing of such bodies are assigned;
12) equivalent positions of diplomatic service - the positions of diplomatic service relating to one group of compensation;
13) rotation - planned substitution of positions of diplomatic service in bodies of diplomatic service officials of diplomatic service;
14) members of the family of the employee of diplomatic service - other of spouses, their children, children of the employee of diplomatic service or other of spouses, and also full age children and parents over whom according to the legislation of Ukraine guardianship or custody of such worker or other of spouses is established.
2. Other terms in this Law are used in the values determined by the Law of Ukraine "About public service" and other laws of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.