Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 5, 2018 No. 282
of May 30, 2018 No. 257
About Regulations on procedure for forming and use of free prices and rates for industrial goods, consumer goods and services
According to articles 21 and 22 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About protection of the competition" and article 57 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on Anti-monopoly service under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 26, 1998, No. 202 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for forming and use of free prices and rates for industrial goods, consumer goods and services".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 30, 2018, No. 257
1. This Provision extends on the business entities, including the individual entrepreneurs making and selling products of proizvodstvennotekhnichesky appointment, consumer goods and services in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Free wholesale prices (rates) for products (services) of technological appointment are established by manufacturers independently or on contractual basis with consumers of products (services) and applied taking into account the operating taxes when settlings manufacturers with all consumers, including individual entrepreneurs (except the population), including with intermediaries (including the supplying and sales, trade and purchasing companies and the organizations, etc.).
3. Free (vacation pay) prices for goods of national consumption are established taking into account the operating taxes, manufacturers of goods independently or on contractual basis, in coordination with the business entities realizing goods to the population, non-market consumers, and tayuka with intermediaries.
4. Free wholesale prices (rates) and free selling prices are determined proceeding from market situation, the developed demand and supply, quality and consumer properties of products (services) and goods on conditions the French-station (port, pier) of departure, and in case of odnogorodny leave free warehouse of the company - the supplier. By agreement of the parties other delivery conditions of goods, products (services) can be accepted.
5. For the purpose of restriction and the prevention of monopolistic activities, unfair competition, creation of conditions of effective functioning of the goods markets, and also social protection of the population from unreasonable increase in prices for essential goods state regulation of the prices and rates is performed.
6. State regulation of the prices (rates) is applied to the list of products, goods and services on which state regulation of the prices and rates is performed. In need of the specified List according to established procedure changes are made.
7. In structure free wholesale prices (rates) for products (services) of technological appointment and free selling prices for consumer goods cost, profitability and the operating taxes are considered (except for the taxes paid from profit). Free selling prices of consumer goods, assessed by excises, in free selling prices join also the amounts of excises according to the rates.
The profit (loss) from sales of goods and services at the free wholesale (vacation pay) prices is considered according to established procedure as difference between sales proceeds (without the operating taxes and excises) and the costs which are switched off in product cost, goods and services and determined taking into account characteristics of industries.
8. In settlement documents the amount of the operating taxes is specified the sold products (goods and services) separately.
9. Prices for products and goods delivered through intermediaries (the trade and purchasing, supplying and sales organizations and the companies and others), are determined proceeding from the free wholesale (vacation pay) prices and the supplying-sales allowance.
10. In the supplying and sales allowance the distribution costs, profit and taxes established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan are considered.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.