of May 29, 2018 No. 90
About application of anti-dumping measure by means of introduction of anti-dumping duty concerning the herbicides coming from the European Union (the countries of the European Union) and imported on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union
In compliance with Item 107 of the Protocol on application of special protective, anti-dumping and countervailing measures in relation to the third countries (appendix No. 8 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) and based on the report of Department of protection of the domestic market of the Euroasian economic commission the Board of the Euroasian economic commission solved:
1. Apply anti-dumping measure by means of introduction of anti-dumping duty in sizes according to appendix No. 1 to the herbicides imported on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union (except for herbicides according to the list according to appendix No. 2) coming from the European Union (the countries of the European Union) classified by codes 3808 59 000 5, 3808 93 110 0, 3808 93 130 0, 3808 93 150 0, 3808 93 170 0, 3808 93 210 0, 3808 93 230 0, 3808 93 270 0, 3808 93 300 0, 3808 93 900 0 CN FEA EEU, having established effective period of this anti-dumping measure of 5 years.
2. Determine that the anti-dumping duty provided by this Decision is not paid concerning the herbicides specified in Item 1 of this Decision made by the producers specified in the list according to appendix No. 3, in the presence at the customs applicant of such goods registration date of the declaration on goods of the manufacturer's certificate of origin in form according to appendix No. 4, of the relevant producer signed by the authorized employee and such producer certified by seal and in case of the statement of data on such certificate in the declaration on goods in case of its giving to customs authority.
3. Approve accepted by producers according to the list provided by appendix No. 3 to this Decision, price obligations.
4. To department of protection of the domestic market of the Euroasian economic commission:
send to the state bodies of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union authorized in the field of customs affairs, specimen signatures of authorized employees and prints of seals of the producers specified in the list provided by appendix No. 3 to this Decision;
exercise control of execution of the price obligations provided by this Decision;
submit for consideration of Board of the Euroasian economic commission the offer on inclusion in appendix No. 2 to this Solution of kinds of herbicides by results of the conclusion of the Republican scientific affiliated unitary enterprise "Institute of protection of plants" (Republic of Belarus) and federal public budget scientific institution "All-Russian Research Institute of Protection of Plants" (Russian Federation).
5. To provide to the state bodies of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union authorized in the field of customs affairs collection of the anti-dumping duty provided by this Decision, being guided both by codes of the CN FEA EEU, and description of goods.
Chairman of Board of the Euroasian economic commission
Appendix No. 1
to the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of May 29, 2018 No. 90
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.