of May 8, 2018 No. 227
About Norma's statement of legislative metrology of NML 10-02:2018
Based on the item (3) the Art. 5, the item (3) Art. 6 and the item (3) Art. 13 of the Law on metrology No. 19 of March 4, 2016. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, No. 100-105, the Art. 190), for ensuring unity and accuracy of measurements in areas of public interest in the territory of the Republic of Moldova PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Norma of legislative metrology of NML 10-02:2018 "The device (laser) for measurement of motion speed of vehicles. Technical and metrological requirements. Checking technique", according to appendix to this order.
2. Publish this order in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova and post the Ministries of Economy and Infrastructure on the website.
3. To national institute of metrology to post this order on the website and to publish in the specialized magazine "Metrologie"
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
to the Order of the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure of the Republic of Moldova of May 8, 2018 No. 227
1. The this Regulation of legislative metrology establishes technical and metrological requirements to which there shall correspond devices (laser) for measurement of motion speed of vehicles (further - LIDAR-y) used in the field of public interest.
2. The this Regulation of legislative metrology (NML) establishes technique of primary, periodic and postrepair checkings of LIDAR-ov and metrological testing for the purpose of approval of type.
3. By the principle of action are subdivided by LIDAR-y into several categories including getting under action of this Regulation of NML:
1) on placement:
a) land (including established on support at height or on land vehicles);
b) onboard aviation;
2) on mobility:
a) stationary which do not change the provision during one measurement;
b) mobile which change the provision during one measurement.
3) as the used optical radiation:
a) not directional light;
b) directed beam;
4) on relative positioning of light source and the receiver:
a) the light source and the receiver are located in different places;
b) the light source and the receiver are located in the same place / device.
4. This NML belongs to land LIDAR-am which function in the stationary or mobile mode, mounted on the special fixed support, moving and stationary vehicles, or at the operator. LIDAR-y, belonging to this NML, accept the ray of light reflected from the vehicle in the same place from which it was one or several beams of optical radiation.
5. LIDAR-y with the scanning beam in which radiators are not placed in one place, with receivers or where several sets of the radiating devices and receivers of optical radiation are used for detection of moving vehicles, do not get under action of this NML.
The law on metrology No. 19 of March 4, 2016.
The order of the Government No. 1042 of 13.09.2016 "The official list of the measuring instruments and measurements which are subject to legislative metrological control".
RGML 12:2018 "National system of metrology. Metrological marking and certificates on checking".
SM SR EN 61010-1:2013 "Safety of electric instrumentations and laboratory equipment. Part 1. General requirements".
6. For the purpose of this NML terminology according to the Law on metrology No. 19 of March 4, 2016 is used, and also concepts are used in the following value:
The device of measurement of motion speed of vehicles - gage which measures at distance and displays the motion speed of vehicles, irrespective of their characteristics.
LIDAR - acronym from the English LIght Detection And Ranging-technology and the equipment for determination of distance to object and its positioning by means of optical radiation, usually in the form of directed beam of the laser and registration of time of return of the reflected ray of light.
The distance to object is calculated proceeding from time of return of the reflected ray of light which together with the direction of beam of LIDAR - and represent vector of positioning of object.
7. LIDAR-y shall conform to the following metrological requirements.
1) the Most admissible values of measurement error of speed:
) for measurement of the speed simulated in vitro - +-2 km/h;
b) for measurement of speed in the conditions of traffic for LIDAR-ov which work only in the stationary mode, - +-3 km/h;
c) for measurement of speed in the conditions of traffic for LIDAR-ov which work both in stationary, and in mobile the modes, - +-3 km/h.
2) the Measured values of speeds shall be within the most admissible errors specified in subitem 1) of Item 7, also meeting the requirements specified in each Item during the work of LIDAR-ov under the influence of impact factors:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.