of May 10, 2018 No. 351
About approval of the Procedure of control of effective management of assets
According to part two of article 22 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National agency of Ukraine concerning identification, search and asset management, received from corruption and other crimes" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure of control of effective management of assets which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 10, 2018 , No. 351
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of implementation by the National agency concerning identification, search and asset management, received from corruption and other crimes (further - the National agency), control of effective management of assets (further - control).
2. Object of control is the complex of the events for asset management held by the managing director.
3. The purpose of control is determination of the achieved results of asset management and their ratio with the expected results of such management in accordance with the terms of the agreement on asset management.
4. Task of control is the solution of question of asset management accessory taking into account terms of the contract about asset management, including installations:
ensuring safety of asset, its cost and value addition of asset;
justification of the expenses performed by the managing director in connection with asset management;
transfers in the government budget of receipts from asset management.
the reporting, documents and other written information, the information electronically provided to managing directors to the National agency in accordance with the terms of the agreement on asset management in the procedure established by the National agency;
data of the automated information and help systems, registers and databanks, holder (administrator) of which are state bodies or local government bodies, access to which has the National agency according to the law;
information obtained from state bodies, local government bodies at the request of the National agency according to the law;
the materials constituted by state supervision bodies (control) in the sphere of economic activity during and by results of such supervision (control), concerning asset management;
materials of the inspections which are carried out by state bodies which purpose of activities is state regulation, monitoring and/or control of activities of subjects of managing in the respective spheres concerning asset management;
the data received as a result of access to asset, including survey of asset;
documents on asset management and its use, and also asset management other information which are received by the National agency with observance of requirements of the legislation and it can be checked.
6. Control is exercised in shape:
1) direct check of carrying out complex of actions for asset management in the place of its stay and/or the place of management of it (exit check)
2) checks of carrying out complex of actions for asset management in premises of the National agency (cameral check).
7. Control is exercised based on the order of the National agency in the following terms:
1) in the form of cameral check - in time, not exceeding seven working days;
2) in the form of exit check - in time, not exceeding 14 working days.
8. Control is exercised once a month if other is not provided by this Procedure.
According to the offer of structural division of central office of the National agency which officials directly exercise control (further - authorized division), the decision on control can be made not later than within two working days from the date of detection by the National agency of information about one or several of the following circumstances:
improper execution of the agreement on asset management;
non-compliance with requirements of the legislation concerning implementation by the managing director of the corresponding type of activity;
discrepancy of the achieved results of asset management to the expected results of such management;
failure to provide of safety of asset, its cost and value addition of asset;
execution by the managing director of expenses which are not reasonable in connection with asset management;
inadequate transfer in the government budget of receipts from asset management;
availability of the bases for control determined by this Procedure in the form of exit check.
9. Control is made in the form of cameral check if other is not provided by this Procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.