of May 8, 2018 No. 346
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the organization of execution of the punishment in the form of obligatory social jobs and the List of types of obligatory social jobs
For the purpose of realization of the Penitentiary code of the Republic of Uzbekistan regarding the organization of execution of the punishment in the form of obligatory social jobs the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on procedure for the organization of execution of the punishment in the form of obligatory social jobs according to appendix No. 1;
The list of types of obligatory social jobs according to appendix No. 2.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan P. R. Bobozhonov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 8, 2018 No. 346
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization of execution of the punishment in the form of obligatory social jobs.
2. Obligatory social jobs consist in forced involvement of the convict to accomplishment of unpaid socially useful works. If the convict takes permanent place of employment or studies, sentence in the form of obligatory social jobs is served in time, free from work or study.
3. Punishment in the form of obligatory social jobs is not applied to persons which did not reach sixteen years, to the expectant mothers, women having children under three years, to the disabled people of the first and second groups, persons who reached retirement age, to the military personnel, foreign citizens and persons who are not living constantly in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Execution of the punishment in the form of obligatory social jobs is performed by inspectorate for execution of the punishment of law-enforcement bodies (further - inspection) at the place of residence of the convict, according to the scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
Places (objects) on which the convict can serve sentence in the form of obligatory social jobs and specific types of obligatory social jobs are determined by inspectorate for the offer of executive bodies on places in the area of residence of the convict.
5. The convict to obligatory social jobs (further - the convict) is involved in serving sentence no later than ten days from the date of receipt in inspection of the notice of court on the introduction of sentence, determination or the resolution (further - sentence) vessels in legal force.
6. The convict is involved in obligatory social jobs in the direction of inspection. The organization (body) - the employer shall send within three days to inspection the answer about the made decision in form according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
7. In case of involvement of the convict to obligatory social jobs it is reasonable to consider:
professional skills of the convict (in the presence) if they correspond to the list of types of obligatory social jobs;
type of the committed crime;
the schedule of the main work and (or) study, in the presence at the convict is works and (or) studies;
state of health;
transport availability of workplace.
8. When attracting to obligatory social jobs of the minor convict (further - the minor) types and content of obligatory social jobs shall conform to the following requirements:
work shall be feasible for the minor;
work shall give opportunity of development of acceptable working abilities, useful life skills and knowledge.
9. The convict is recognized evading from serving sentence in the form of obligatory social jobs:
not registered in inspectorate for the residence within ten days from the moment of the introduction of the court verdict in legal force, and also disappeared for the purpose of evasion from serving sentence;
more than two times within a month not participating in obligatory social jobs (not calendar month of year, but monthly term from the date of the first violation of labor discipline, i.e. absence on obligatory social jobs without valid excuse means) in the absence of the circumstances which are not depending on the convict after receipt of the written prevention;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.