of May 5, 2018 No. 555
About single state information system in health sector
According to part 2 of article 91.1 of the Federal law "About Bases of Protection of Public Health in the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on single state information system in health sector.
2. Determine that the actions provided by the Provision approved by this resolution are performed by federal executive bodies within the established powers and within the budgetary appropriations provided by the Federal Laws on the federal budget for the corresponding financial year and planning period on management and management in the sphere of the established functions.
3. To the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation to approve the acts provided by the Provision approved by this resolution in 4-month time.
4. Norma Polozheniya, approved by this resolution, in the part concerning submission of information in single state information system in health sector are not applied to the medical organizations of private health care system till January 1, 2019 if such medical organizations did not make the decision on submission of information in the specified system earlier.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 5, 2018 No. 555
1. This Provision determines:
a) tasks of single state information system in health sector (further - single system);
b) structure and procedure for maintaining single system;
c) procedure and terms of submission of information in single system;
d) participants of information exchange;
e) procedure for information access, containing in single system;
e) requirements to program technical means of single system;
g) procedure for exchange of information with use of single system;
h) procedure for the information security containing in single system.
2. Tasks of single system are:
a) information support of state regulation in health sector;
b) information support of activities of the medical organizations, including support of implementation of medical activities;
c) information exchange of suppliers of information in single system and users of information containing in single system;
d) informing the population concerning maintaining healthy lifestyle, prevention of diseases, receipts of medical care, transfer of data on the issued recipes on medicines from medical information systems of the medical organizations in information systems of the pharmaceutical organizations;
e) ensuring access of citizens to services in health sector electronically, and also interactions of the information systems specified in parts 1 and 5 of article 91 of the Federal law "About Bases of Protection of Public Health in the Russian Federation" (further - the Federal Law), information systems of state non-budgetary funds.
3. Accomplishment of the tasks specified in Item 2 this provision is performed by means of the following functions of single system:
a) support of acceptance of management decisions and resource management of health care system;
b) creation of conditions for implementation of measures for development of health care system, support of implementation of measures for prevention of diseases, to sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, delivery of health care and organization of medical activities;
d) maintaining the federal registers provided by part 2.1 Articles 43, parts 4 and 8 of article 44 of the Federal Law, article 24.1 of the Law of the Russian Federation "About social protection of the citizens who were affected by radiation owing to catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP";
e) centralization of maintaining the subsystems of single system specified in subitems "an" - "and" item 4 of this provision, and also federal information systems in health sector, federal databases and federal registers in health sector which maintaining is performed by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation with use of single system based on the Federal Laws and acts of the Government of the Russian Federation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.