of May 3, 2018 No. 334
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the organization of activities of social drugstore
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 14, 2018 No. PP-3532 "About additional measures for the accelerated development of pharmaceutical industry", for the purpose of improvement of providing the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan by medicines and products of medical appointment the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for the organization of activities of social drugstore according to appendix.
2. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan K. V. Akmalov and the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. K. Shadmanov
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 3, 2018 No. 334
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization of activities of social drugstore.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment - medicines and the products of medical appointment intended for realization to the population for the purpose of application and their use in medical practice in case of out-patient treatment;
social drugstore - the specialized organization of health care system having the logo, enabling retail sale of socially important medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment in full and also other medicines and products of medical appointment registered in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
public-private partnership - the mutually beneficial cooperation of the state and private partners which is legally drawn up for certain term for the purpose of attraction of private investments into the provision of medicines, associations of resources and distribution of risks performed for realization of medicines and products of medical appointment, including socially important;
the state partner - the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the private partner - the legal entity having the corresponding license for the implementation of the wholesale and retail sale of medicines and products of medical appointment, license for activities connected with turnover in the Republic of Uzbekistan of drugs, psychotropic substances, which signed the agreement on public-private partnership and which main objective of activities is provision of medicines of the population;
the agreement on public-private partnership - the written agreement signed between the state and private partner, determining the rights, obligations and responsibility of the parties, and also other conditions of execution of the project of public-private partnership.
3. The social drugstore is organized in the form of the legal entity or structural division of the legal entity (branch).
4. The single logo of social drugstores affirms the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. Social drugstores are organized by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, including on the terms of public-private partnership, according to this Provision.
6. The main requirements under the organization of activities of social drugstores are:
a) availability of the license for implementation of wholesale, retail sale of medicines and products of medical appointment, storage and leave of drugs and psychotropic substances;
b) providing population:
the medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment entering the List of socially important medicines and products of medical appointment (further - the List), in full and at the prices which are not exceeding fixed;
medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment, not entering the List, according to the limiting trade allowances established according to conditions of public-private partnership;
medicines of separate categories of persons on preferential basis;
medicines and products of medical appointment through branch network of social drugstores in family polyclinics and rural medical Items of district (city) medical associations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.