of April 11, 2018 No. 284
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for implementation methodical and material logistics of activities of educational institutions
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 11, 2018 , No. 284
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the funds provided in the government budget according to the "Implementation Methodical and Material Logistics of Activities of Educational Institutions" program for the edition, acquisition, storage and delivery of textbooks and benefits (including electronic) for pupils and teachers of organizations of general average, professional (professional) education, and also on the organization and carrying out final stages of All-Ukrainian and international contests in education (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds is MON, and the manager of budgetary funds of the lowest level - the public scientific institution "Institute of Upgrade of Content of Education" (further - the manager of budgetary funds).
3. Budgetary funds are allocated on:
the edition, acquisition, storage of textbooks and benefits (including electronic and with audio with oprovozhdeniye), benefits of the School Library series for the purpose of replenishment of school library stocks and dictionaries for pupils and pedagogical employees of organizations of general average, professional (professional) education (further - textbooks and benefits);
delivery of textbooks and benefits to departments (managements) of science and education regional and Kiev city state administrations, forming and storage of MON of reserve of textbooks and benefits;
carrying out competitive selection of drafts of textbooks for job seekers of complete general secondary education;
the organization and carrying out final stages of All-Ukrainian tender of professional skill among job seekers of professional (professional) education, International literary contest of student's and student's youth of Taras Shevchenko, International contest on Ukrainian of Pyotr Yatsik and All-Ukrainian tender of student's creativity (further - tenders) (regarding acquisition of valuable presents, diplomas and certificates for winners and participants of tender, paper, written and office supplies, consumable materials for carrying out tender, payment of medical and transport services, food and accommodation of participants of tender, lease of rooms, lease (operation) of the equipment and office equipment, etc.).
First of all budgetary funds are allocated for the edition and acquisition of textbooks and benefits for persons with special educational needs.
4. Budgetary funds for purchase of textbooks and benefits are used by MON according to the list of textbooks and benefits approved by it to which the corresponding signature stamp, taking into account the predicted number of pupils and pedagogical workers which is presented by departments (managements) of science and education regional and Kiev city the state administrations is provided.
At the same time need of accomplishment of the budget obligations of the last years registered in bodies of Treasury in case of their compliance to the passport of the budget program is considered.
5. MON approves the actions plan, and also separate requirements concerning the edition, acquisitions, storages and deliveries of textbooks and benefits.
6. Purchase of goods, works and services for budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the law.
7. Unit price of goods, work, service cannot exceed preliminary bid price.
8. In case of determination of the winner of procedure for procurement of textbooks and benefits (further - the contractor) the work experience on the corresponding profile, availability of the corresponding qualification, potential production and indicators of productive activity, not unprofitable activities, lack of overdue debt, accomplishment of the previous obligations according to the edition of textbooks and benefits is considered.
The manager of budgetary funds signs the purchase agreement of the services connected with the edition of textbooks and benefits with the contractor.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.