of April 12, 2018 No. 203
About approval of the Charter of the highest aviation educational institution "Kyrgyz aviation institute of I. Abdraimov"
For the purpose of program implementation of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "Zhanna expensively - kyrk to codes", the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of August 25, 2017, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education", Article 87 of the Civil code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides No. 1836-VI:
1. Approve the Charter of the highest aviation educational institution "Kyrgyz aviation institute of I. Abdraimov" according to appendix.
2. Recognize invalid:
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About creation of the Kyrgyz aviation college" of March 9, 1994 No. 103;
- the paragraph of the 8th Item 1 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About reorganization of management structure of joint-stock company "Kyrgyzstan of Aba to Zholdor national airlines of July 26, 2000 No. 458.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 12, 2018, No. 203
1. The highest aviation educational institution "Kyrgyz aviation institute of I. Abdraimov" (further - Aviainstitute) is the state educational organization realizing professional educational programs of the higher, postgraduate, additional, secondary professional and secondary general education.
2. The aviainstitute in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Civil code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Air code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education", presidential decrees of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Charter.
3. The aviainstitute is legal successor of state educational institution "Kyrgyz aviation college of I. Abdraimov".
4. Founder of Aviainstitute is the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. The common directorship and coordination of activities of Aviainstitute is performed by the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministry). The aviainstitute is included into structure of the Ministry.
6. The aviainstitute is independent in implementation of educational process, matching and placement of personnel, scientific and other activities, in the limits determined by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Charter.
7. The aviainstitute on form of business is educational institution, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic and logo with the name in the state and official languages. Has separate balance, own settlement accounts.
8. Official name of Aviainstitute:
- in the Kyrgyz language: "I. Abdraimov of atyndaga Kyrgyz aviatsiyalyk to institute";
- in Russian: "The Kyrgyz aviation institute of I. Abdraimov".
9. Abbreviated name of Aviainstitute:
- in the Kyrgyz language: To "Aviainstitut";
- in Russian: "Aviainstitut".
10. Legal address of Aviainstitute: 720009, Kyrgyz Republic, city of Bishkek, street of the academician Lushchikhin, 60.
11. The purpose of Aviainstitute is:
- requirements satisfaction of the personality in intellectual, cultural and moral development by means of receipt of the secondary general education, the higher or postgraduate professional education according to the state educational standards;
- accomplishment of the state order on training of specialists for civil aviation and water transport of the Kyrgyz Republic, satisfaction of requirement of society for skilled technicians with the higher and secondary professional aviation education;
- carrying out scientific research in the field of civil aviation, water transport and implementation of effective results of researches in productive activity;
- advanced training and occupational retraining of specialists with higher education;
- development and professional formation of the personality on the basis of national and universal values, achievements of science and practice.
12. Tasks of Aviainstitute are:
- preparation and retraining of specialists for civil aviation and water transport, taking into account requirements of modern production, science, the equipment, culture and perspectives of their development;
- practical integration of aviation education, every possible improvement of the quality of training for civil aviation and water transport, and efficiency of scientific research.
13. According to the assigned tasks the Aviainstitute performs the following functions:
- realizes professional educational programs of the higher, postgraduate, additional, secondary professional and secondary general education;
- performs preparation, retraining of specialists, advanced training of workers with the higher education, and also training of scientific and scientific and pedagogical workers for civil aviation and water transport;
- carries out scientific research of both fundamental, and applied nature on profile of training of specialists.
14. The aviainstitute has the right:
- on attraction of grants, the sponsor's help and means from foreign educational institutions, and also legal entities and physical persons;
- publish monographs, collections of scientific works, textbooks, methodologies and other materials;
- enter in members of associations and unions of organizations of science and education;
- within international cooperation to direct abroad to study and training of students according to the program of student's exchange;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.