of April 24, 2018 No. 66
About approval of form of the certificate of the Eurasian Economic Union on testing of the chains, steel ropes, textile ropes and tapes used in design of attractions, and rules of its registration
According to the paragraph the eighth Item 5 of the Protocol on technical regulation within the Eurasian Economic Union (appendix No. 9 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) and Item 9 of appendix No. 2 to the Regulations of work of the Euroasian economic commission approved by the Decision of the Supreme Euroasian economic council of December 23, 2014 No. 98, Board of the Euroasian economic commission solved:
Chairman of Board of the Euroasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of April 24, 2018 No. 66
1. The certificate of the Eurasian Economic Union on testing of the chains, steel ropes, textile ropes and tapes used in design of attractions (further corresponding products, the certificate), is drawn up by applicants as whom act registered according to the legislation of state member of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – state member) in its territory the legal entity or physical person as the individual entrepreneur which are the manufacturer authorized by the manufacturer person or the seller of attractions and (or) products (further – applicants).
2. Requirements to contents of the certificate are stipulated in Item the 70th Section VI of the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union "About safety of attractions" (TR EEU 038/2016) accepted by the Decision of Council of the Euroasian economic commission of October 18, 2016 No. 114.
3. The certificate is drawn up on sheets of white paper of the A4 format (210 x 297 mm).
4. The certificate is constituted in Russian with use of electronic printers and in case of availability of the relevant requirement in the legislation of state member in state language (state languages) of state member in which execution of the certificate is performed.
In case of creation of the certificate in Russian and state language (state languages) of one of state members it is filled according to Item 7 of the present is cut the different parties of the certificate.
5. If necessary the name of the manufacturer, its location (the address of the legal entity), and also the address (addresses) of the place of implementation of activities for production of products (except state) and information on products (the brand including the nominal size, design and data on material) can be specified with use of letters of the Latin alphabet.
6. All fields of the certificate shall be filled (in the original certificate numbering of fields is absent).
7. In the certificate are specified:
a) in the field 1 – the texts executed in 4 lines in the following sequence:
1st line - "EURASIAN ECONOMIC UNION";
2nd line - "CERTIFICATE";
3rd line – "about testing of chains, steel ropes, textile ropes and tapes,";
The 4th line – "the attractions used in design";
b) in the field 2 – data on products on which the certificate is drawn up:
the product name and (or) other symbol appropriated by the manufacturer of products (in the presence);
information providing identification of products (the brand including the nominal size, design and data on material);
the name and designation of the document (documents) according to which products (the standard, the standard of the organization, specifications or other document) are made (in the presence);
other data on products providing its identification (in the presence);
c) in the field 3 – full name of the manufacturer of products, its location (the address of the legal entity) and the address (addresses) of the place of implementation of activities for production of products (if addresses differ) – for the legal entity and his branches (productions) which make products or surname, name and middle name (in the presence), the residence and the address (addresses) of the place of implementation of activities for production of products (if addresses differ) – for the physical person registered as the individual entrepreneur;
d) in the field 4 – the name and designation of the document (documents) according to which testing are carried out (the standard, method (technique) of testing, etc.);
e) in the field 5 – data about minimum explosive (or destroying) loading;
e) in the field 6 – data on documents based on which the certificate is drawn up (protocols of researches (testing) and measurements with indication of number, dates, names of test laboratory (center), registration number of the certificate of accreditation (in the presence));
g) in the field 7 – the signature, surname, name and middle name (in the presence) the physical person registered as the individual entrepreneur, the head of the organization applicant or person of the organization applicant authorized according to the legislation of state member with putting down of seal of the applicant (if other is not established by the legislation of state member). Use of the facsimile instead of the signature is not allowed;
h) in the field 8 – date of execution of the certificate. The certificate is valid from the date of its registration before the termination of service life of products.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.