of April 4, 2018 No. 247
About approval of the Procedure for plan development of risk management of flooding
According to article 107-1 of the Water code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for plan development of risk management of flooding which is applied.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 4, 2018 , No. 247
1. This Procedure determines the flooding risk management plan development mechanism (further - the management plan) for the purpose of reduction of potential negative impact of floodings by activity of the person, the environment, cultural heritage and economic activity.
2. The management plan is developed for the separate territories within the area of the river basin which have high risk of flooding.
Criteria of level of emergency situations which are established for emergency situations of the national, regional or local level according to the Procedure for classification of emergency situations by their levels approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 24, 2004 No. 368 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2004 are applied to determination of high risk of flooding., No. 12, Art. 740; 2013, No. 41, Art. 1477).
3. The management plan is developed by GSChS together with Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources, Gosvodagentstvom, also is approved by other interested central executive bodies with local executive bodies and local government bodies in the territory of which there is high risk of flooding, and affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The management plan is developed on the basis of results of provisional estimate of risks of flooding, the constituted cards of threats of flooding and cards of risks of flooding.
4. Before approval of the draft of the management plan of GSChS publishes on the website:
in three years - information on the beginning of process of project development of the management plan and the schedule of project development of the management plan;
in year - the draft of the management plan.
5. The management plan includes:
risk management objectives of flooding;
complex of the actions and the sequence of their accomplishment directed to prevention, protection, preparation, forecasting and early warning system for the separate territories within the area of the river basin;
for cross-border areas of river basins cost analysis and the economic benefits used for assessment of the actions having cross-border consequences;
assessment of condition of accomplishment of the plan:
- priorities and method which will perform monitoring of accomplishment of the plan;
- the list of competent authorities of the power and in case of need coordination mechanisms within cross-border areas of river basins.
Are applied to the management plan:
the analysis of the previous floodings, conclusions of provisional estimate of risks of flooding, the map of the area of the river basin with indication of borders of the territories having high risk of flooding;
cards of threats of flooding and the card of risks of flooding, conclusions which can be made of these cards;
report on informing the public and public discussion of the draft of the management plan.
6. GSChS provides carrying out strategic ecological project evaluation of the management plan according to the Protocol on strategic ecological assessment to the Convention on environmental impact assessment in cross-border context ratified by the Law of Ukraine of July 1, 2015 No. 562-VIII.
In the course of strategic ecological assessment the term of public discussion constitutes at least six months from the date of promulgation of the draft of the management plan and the report on strategic ecological assessment.
7. The developed draft of the management plan in accordance with the established procedure moves the Ministry of Internal Affairs on approval in the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine no later than August 1, 2022.
8. The management plan can be adjusted in case:
emergence of the emergency situations connected with flooding of the territory for which the specified plan was developed;
estimates of condition of accomplishment of the actions directed to prevention, protection, preparation, forecasting and early warning system for the separate territories within the area of the river basin.
9. Information necessary for preparation of the management plan moves on request of GSChS, Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources and Gosvodagentstva free of charge.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.