of April 9, 2018 No. 150
About one-time financial support to some categories of citizens of the Russian Federation
For the purpose of ensuring social protection of separate categories of citizens of the Russian Federation I decide:
1. Make payment of one-time financial support to the following citizens of the Russian Federation who were constantly living as of March 18, 2014 in the territories of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol in 2018:
a) to the military personnel (employees) who is dismissed from the Armed Forces of Ukraine, law-enforcement bodies of Ukraine and security service of Ukraine on the bases, stipulated by the legislation, acting in the territories of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol till February 21, 2014 and are recognized as disabled people owing to military injury or in connection with the disease got in the period of military service (service);
b) to the member of the family of the employee of law-enforcement bodies of Ukraine, the dead on duty during service till March 18, 2014.
2. Determine that one-time financial support is provided if the bases on which the legislation existing in the territories of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol till February 21, 2014 provides the corresponding payments arose during the period from March 18, 2013 to December 31, 2014 and the citizens called in Item 1 of this Decree addressed for their obtaining in the place of passing of military service (service) no later than December 31, 2014.
3. For receipt of one-time financial support the citizens called in Item 1 of this Decree submit documents, stipulated by the legislation, acting in the territories of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol till February 21, 2014, and in case of their absence the following documents:
a) the statement for provision of one-time financial support constituted in any form;
b) the document confirming the disability establishment fact;
c) conclusion of the military-medical commission (reference or certificate on disease).
4. The amount of one-time financial support is determined according to the legislation existing in the territories of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol till February 21, 2014 decreases by the amount of earlier effected payments and is converted into rubles on the official rate of the Central bank of the Russian Federation established for March 18, 2014.
5. To perform financing of the expenses connected with implementation of this Decree within the budgetary appropriations provided in the federal budget to the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation.
6. To provide to the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation implementation of this Decree.
President of the Russian Federation
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.