It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 21, 2018
of March 19, 2018 No. 504
About approval of the Procedure for provision of primary medical care
According to article 35-1 of Bases of the legislation of Ukraine about health care, the paragraph of the subitem 8 of Item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 25, 2015 No. 267, I order the thirteenth:
1. Approve the Procedure for provision of primary medical care which is applied.
2. Subitems 1.1 and 1.2 of Item 1 of the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of October 5, 2011 No. 646 "About approval of regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on implementation of the Law of Ukraine "About procedure for carrying out reforming of health care system in the Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk regions and the city of Kiev", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 7, 2011 at No. 1414/20152, to exclude.
With respect thereto to consider subitems 1.3-1.4 of this Item respectively subitems 1.1-1.2.
3. Recognize invalid:
the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of September 10, 2013 No. 793 "About approval of Standard rates of security with network of out-patient clinics - divisions of the centers of primary (medical and sanitary) help", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 13, 2013 at No. 1587/24119;
the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 728 "About medical examination of the population", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 29, 2010 for No. 1396/18691.
4. To provide to the Minister of Health of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, heads of structural divisions concerning health care of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations execution of this order.
5. To medical department (Gavrilyuk A. A.) provide in accordance with the established procedure provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Linchevsky A. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of March 19, 2018, No. 504
1. This Procedure determines tasks, concretizes content and establishes requirements for the organization and ensuring provision of primary medical care (further - PMP) in Ukraine.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the following values:
the supplier of PMP - healthcare institution of any form of business, including municipal non-commercial enterprises or physical persons - entrepreneurs who obtained the license for implementation of economic activity on medical practice and provide the medical attendance of the population which is directly connected with provision of PMP on its basis;
the doctor on rendering PMP - professional in the field of medical case (the general practitioner - the family doctor, the pediatrician, the therapist) which is in employment relationships with the supplier of PMP or performs economic activity on medical practice as physical person entrepreneur and personally provides PMP;
the team on rendering PMP - group of health workers which functions within the supplier of PMP and consists at least of one doctor on rendering PMP at least from one specialist (the nurse of general practice - family medicine, the midwife, the paramedic, etc.) works together with the doctor on rendering PMP or under its management;
practice of PMP - the doctor on rendering PMP and person, performed the right to the free choice of the doctor, having in accordance with the established procedure chosen this doctor on rendering PMP (person belonging to this practice);
amount of practice of PMP - the number of persons who performed the right to the free choice of the doctor, having in accordance with the established procedure chosen the doctor on rendering PMP, and treat the same practice of PMP;
optimum amount of practice of PMP - the number of persons to which the doctor on rendering PMP can provide provision of high-quality PMP;
group practice of PMP - team on rendering PMP which part two or more doctors on rendering PMP, or set two or more practician of PMP within one supplier of PMP or several suppliers of PMP which interact based on the cooperation agreement signed between suppliers of PMP are.
Other terms are used in the values given in Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health care and other regulatory legal acts in health sector.
3. Action of this Procedure extends to suppliers of PMP irrespective of pattern of ownership and form of business of activities.
4. The main task of the supplier of PMP is providing the population with the complex and integrated services in the comprehensive, continuous and oriented to the patient PMP directed to population requirements satisfaction in recovery and preserving health, the prevention of development of diseases, reduction of need for hospitalization and improvement of quality of life.
5. The organization and provision of services for PMP is based on the principles:
the availability providing the minimum loss of time for its obtaining;
safety which consists in provision of services on PMP by method which minimizes risks of harming the patient including that which can be prevented, and also the possibility of medical mistakes reduces;
effectiveness which is shown in achievement of the best results by provision of services of PMP on the basis of scientific knowledge and the principles of evidential medicine;
cost efficiency which is reached by provision of services on PMP so that to maximize use of resources and to avoid inefficient expenses;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.