of February 28, 2018 No. 151
About approval of the Technical regulation of safety of toys
According to article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About technical regulations and assessment of conformity" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation of safety of toys which is attached.
2. Determine that provision in the market of toys which conform to requirements of the Technical regulation of safety of toys approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 11, 2013 No. 515 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2013, No. 61, of the Art. 2192) and introduced into circulation about day of entry into force of this resolution, cannot be forbidden or limited for the reasons of discrepancy of toys to requirements of the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
3. In Item 41 of the list of types of products by which bodies of the state market supervision exercise the state market supervision, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of December 28, 2016 No. 1069 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2017, No. 50, of the Art. 1550) in the column "The Name of the Regulatory Legal Act Which Action Extends to the Corresponding Type of Products" of the word and figures "the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 11, 2013 No. 515 "About approval of the Technical regulation of safety of toys" shall be replaced with words also in figures "the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 28, 2018 No. 151 "About approval of the Technical regulation of safety of toys".
4. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 11, 2013 No. 515 "About approval of the Technical regulation of safety of toys" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2013, No. 61, the Art. 2192).
5. Provide to the Ministry of economic development and trade implementation of the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 28, 2018 , No. 151
The technical regulation is developed on the basis of the Directive 2009/48/EU of the European Parliament and Council of June 18, 2009 about safety of toys.
Products which list is given in appendix 1, are not considered toys according to this Technical regulation.
the equipment for playgrounds intended for public use;
the gaming machines intended for public use irrespective of, they are put in action by means of coins or not;
the toy vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines;
toys with steam engines;
prashch and catapults.
4. In this Technical regulation terms are used in such value:
issuance - representation of toy in the market of Ukraine for the first time;
retirement - the action directed to prevention of provision in the market of Ukraine of toy which is in products supply chain;
the producer - any physical person or legal entity (the resident or the nonresident of Ukraine) which makes toy or charges its development or production and realizes toy under the name or trademark;
response - the action aimed at providing return of toy which is already provided to the consumer;
the harmonized European standard - the standard accepted by one of the European standardization organizations on the basis of request of the European Commission and number and which name are published in the Official Bulletin of the European Union;
game for development of flavoring perception - toy which purpose is provision to children of opportunity to prepare sweets or dishes and which provides use of such food ingredients as sweeteners, liquids, powder substances and fragrances;
mark of conformity to technical regulations - marking by means of which the producer specifies that the toy conforms to the requirements to it determined in technical regulations which provide drawing such marking;
toy for game on water - toy, held for use in shallow water which can move or support the child on water;
the toy for activity stimulation - toy for use in house conditions which load-carrying structure remains motionless during accomplishment of certain actions and is intended for accomplishment by the child any of such actions as to lasagna, jumping, swing, sjezzhaniye, swing, spinning, crawling, or any their combination;
the importer - any physical or legal resident person of Ukraine who introduces into market circulation of Ukraine toy from other country;
cosmetic set - toy which purpose is training of the child to make such products as fragrant substances, soaps, creams, shampoos, bath foams, gloss, lipsticks, other decorative cosmetics, toothpaste and conditioners;
provision in the market - any paid or free delivery of toy for distribution, consumption or use in the market of Ukraine in the course of implementation of economic activity;
board game for development of organs of smell - toy which purpose is training in the child to distinguish various smells or aromas;
conformity assessment body - the company, organization, the organization or their structural division performing activities for assessment of conformity including calibration, testing, certification and inspection;
assessment of conformity - process of the proof that certain requirements which concern toy are executed;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.