It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 12, 2013 No. 114
of March 1, 2018 No. 80
About the Development program of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2020
According to article 14 of the constitutional Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of further development of the sphere of tourism, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Development program of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2020 and the actions plan on tourism development program implementation in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2020 (appendices 1 and 2).
2. Under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments, executive bodies of the government of the Mountain and Badakhshaisky autonomous region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas to provide to committee on tourism development accomplishment of this Program.
3. Under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan annually to provide to committee on tourism development information on results of program implementation of tourism development in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2020.
Prime Minister Respubli Tajikistan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of March 1, 2018 No. 80
1. The development program of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2020 (further - the program) is developed for the purpose of creating favorable conditions of realization of state policy in the sphere of tourism, increase in competitiveness of the tourist market of the country in the region, and also in the near and far abroad and determines the main directions, priorities, tasks and mechanisms of realization of state policy in the field of tourism for the medium-term period.
2. In case of development of the program experience of program implementation of tourism development in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2017, and also features of the current situation of internal and international tourism and new tendencies in globalization and regional integration were considered.
3. On the basis of results of the carried-out analysis of the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan key problems, restraining factors of development of the sphere are revealed and the reasons of noncompetitiveness of domestic tourism are determined.
4. The key place in the program is taken by problems of institutional development of import and export of tourists which solutions are reflected in the actions plan on enhancement of the operating regulatory legal acts, simplification of the procedure of acquisition of tourist visa, including the group visa, simplification of the procedure of issue of licenses for implementation of tourist and guest activities, to establishing permanent dialogue of the state and private sector in the sphere of tourism and effective cooperation with the travel agencies, hotels, sanatoria and other bodies connected with tourist activities and tourists, partners in development, improvement of the investment climate in the sphere of tourism, development and to distribution of information materials, building-up of human potential and advanced training of specialists of the sphere of tourism and servicing.
5. The state support of tourism development within this program includes the following events:
- effective use of opportunities for development of tourist infrastructure;
- service quality improvement;
- support of internal and international tourism and investment attraction in this direction;
- coordination of actions of relevant organs and structures;
- development of new tourist products and its routes;
- training of qualified personnel and carrying out rates for employees of the sphere of tourism;
- realization of privileges on tax exemption for value added and customs duty of import of the equipment intended for tourist objects, including hotels, sanatorium, rest houses and other tourist objects;
- realization of privileges on tax exemption for value added for five years about the beginning of actions of travel agencies.
6. Increase in competitiveness of the sphere of tourism in the country as important factor of development of industry will be provided by realization of specific measures for improvement of tourist image of the country according to the international requirements and standards, including implementations of the advanced tourist programs for the purpose of provision of range of services to tourists and clients.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.